Feels like im dreaming!!!

Nicky, im soooooooooo happy for you, this announcement has made me cry.

Have a very boring pregnancy.

V xxxxx

congrats my friend !! such fabulous news! you sooo deserve this :kiss::hugs:

so so happy for you hun! mega huge congrats double cream and chocolate chip!

Congratulations!!! I hope it is a super sticky bean and you have a super happy and healthy 9 months!! :flower:

I am so so pleased for you Nikki. There are only a few people in here who I don't talk to regularly for whom I would be this pleased to see an announcement in here. I kind of know you through Lyns and I know what a wonderful friend you are to her. I have followed some of your story from afar and you truly deserve this moment hun. I wish the most wonderful happy and healthy pregnancy, birth and mummy-hood.
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

what fantastic news Nicky! :hugs:

Here's to a H&H 9 months :)

x

OMFG!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you and Sean that you have no idea!! You so deserve this. Now put your feet up, rest and relax and let Sean do everything for you! Love you lots.XxX

OMG!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm so happy for you Nicky!! :hugs2:

xx

Congratulations! Awesome news, especially after reading what you've been through in your first post. :hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over the bloody goddamn moon for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::loopy:

HUGE congrats hun, you sooooooooooooooooooooo deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats hun you know i am over the moon for you, our little gang is finally getting there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->