Feels like im dreaming!!!

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
I dont know what to say....

I've dreamt of being able to post in here for so long that im actually speechless now! :dohh:

We've been TTC since Dec 2005 & have suffered 2 losses since then

Its been 16 months of pure heartache since Our little Sophie died shortly after birth :(

but we are finally gonna give her a little brother or sister!! :yipee:

This is the happiest day of my life!! :happydance: :cloud9: xx

Aw Nicky, I know Ive already said it but I am so god dam happy for you :yipee: Congrats babe, you so deserve this!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love and hugs x x x

OMG hun i am so happy for you :wohoo: A massive congrats to you and your OH xxx

This is brilliant news, i wish you all the best and have a H&H 9 months :D

Nicky, I've don't think I've ever spoken to you before, but I have seen some of your posts regarding your journey, and seeing this has really made my day.

I am sooooooooo very happy for you and your OH, sweetheart.

I shall pray that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

oh my god i'm so happy for you! i'm like tabs, i've not spoken to you i dont think, but i've followed from afar! congrats xx

Thank you all so much!

Im really touched that people have been following my journey... Ive got tears in my eyes! :friends: xx

Yep me too!! There are certain ppls journey's that i follow on here in there quest for their BFPs!! Yours is one!

So masssssssssssssive!!! Congratulations!!!

:happydance:

:yipee: I've replied to your other post but I'll say it again Congratulations hun, this has been a post I've wanted to see for a long time :hugs: xxx

Yeah :yipee: Nicky - Congratulations hun.

I don't normally venture in this section cos I usually can't handle seeing all the :bfp:s, but I accidently caught the link to your post - and how pleased am I to see someone so deserving, finally getting their dream.

I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.

:cry: Im bawling my eyes out now coz everyone is saying such lovely things!! :cry:

thankyou so much... it means the world to me :hugs: xx

Im so please for you, i read your journal a few months ago, and felt for you so much, I am so happy this has happened Congrats and a very very healthy and happy 9months
Srinkling millions of :dust: over you xxx

Oh my god! I couldnt believe it when I just saw your name in here! Im so so so happy for you. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. You deserve it. :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG WOOOPEEEE, Am sooooo happy happy happy for you! OH congrtulations you truly truly deserve this one.

Happy Healthy nine months, , ps don't tell anyone but I may well be joining you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to say your one of the ones I scan the pregnancy announcements for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->