Feels like im getting no where fast !!!rant !!!

dizzyshell

Reaction score
Hi ladies , its been 17 long month of ttc and im getting pi$$ed off bigtime:growlmad:

I don't know what else to do , or what else to try .

I got A BFP in 2006 i got BFP in 6weeks would you believe :happydance:
Never worked out thoe.Since then ive had been NTNP for 3years and no other BFPS.Ive been TTC for 17months now official TTC and ive had no wiff of a BFP nothing !!!

So far ive had loads of tests -inc ultra sound& dye test &bloods &SE.
Everything is great .O/h SE was high sperm count.

So WTF is happing ,Idont get it :sex::sex:every day and more .And i know people say dont BD everyday .But that's how i got my:bfp:5years ago.

The only thing i can think is imstressing to much and not relaxing but having said that , i also have been relaxed.Esp the first 6months OF trying
I only started using OPKs on cycle 11 and brought CBFM on 13month ttc
and after 6cycles no luck with that either.

Sorry for rant just feels like im getting nowhere:nope:

baby dust to you all:dust:

Oh, I do know how you feel.

Have been trying for 13 months. All bloods and SA came back really good. I did get inconsistent diagnoses in ultrasound scans, as the first OBgyn told me it was absolutely fine, and the second that I may have mild endo on the left ovary, although they agreed it wouldn't stop me from conceiving naturally. :shrug: I haven't managed to do a HSG yet even though I started tests on February because in the first instance I was past ovulation and it could harm the baby, and the NHS OBgyn told me I need to be trying for two years before I have my tubes tested. Are they FOR REAL?:brat:

As far as :sex: is concerned, I too have read that doing it every day increases your chances, unless your partner has low sperm count. Plus, it's good for motility and morphology, at least from what I got from the internet. Finally, the month I had a possible chemical, the only BFP I saw through my entire ttc career :haha: (and which was gone that very same afternoon :cry:) was the first time we actually BDed every day.

And yes, the relaxing thing is a myth. Were it true, I would have conceived the first eight months. Oh the clarity! Oh the lucidity and joy of those months. It didn't work. I have now developed a great antipathy towards people that tell me 'not to stress'. If people thought a bit before they talked, perhaps great wars would have been prevented...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->