feels like screamin

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
ok so got :bfp: (well 4) then turns out its false positives bloods confirm :bfn: why is my body so damn crap atm why do i feel so down sorry all i feel like ranting atm where is my AF god i need to pull myself together and stop :cry:

oh heva im really sorry. rant all u want. i wonder how u managed to get 4 :bfp: :shrug:

:hugs:

Aww Heather thats crap. I'm so sorry.
How did you get 4 BFP's though?? Something doesn't sound quite right..... 1 bfp I could understand, but 4??
I hate our bodies, they are so damn confussing!!!

Keep smiling!!! xoxo

i haven't got a clue how i got 4 i have rang test manufacturers and they have asked for them to b sent back so had to retrieve them out of bin, it just feels that after everything i have been through someone somewhere thinks its gr8 to knock me back again (this is how i am feeling atm) :cry:

So you got 4 +'s on tests, then your blood at the doc confirmed a -??

how long ago was your MC? perhaps you still have high preg levels?

Pure Sh*t!, so sorry for you....... chin up!

i had mmc with twins 13 wks ago had D & C 6 wks ago my hormone levels where normal 2 wks after D & C

Oh im so sorry, you must be so disappointed, im really sorry!

Sending you lotsa HUGS....

yeah i'm absolutely gutted and thank you

I just don't understand it.
I would maybe leave it a few days, then take another hpt (use a different brand this time) and if it still comes up positive then go back to the doctors. Something doesn't sound right..
Chin up darling xox

I just don't understand it.
I would maybe leave it a few days, then take another hpt (use a different brand this time) and if it still comes up positive then go back to the doctors. Something doesn't sound right..
Chin up darling xox

I agree something doesn't sound right, sure if it was 1 but it was 4 of them. Did you buy them all at the same place or time?

How horrible for you, I'm so sorry. Life seems so cruel sometimes to put you through those emotions :(

heva hun i thought the same..4 +'s then - bloods.
something doesn seem right, what do u thin? Are u gonna test again like one of the other ladies suggested? :hugs:

i don't know wot to think hun atm i have appointment to see doctor in morning as still no sign at all of AF so will see wot they have said x

i don't know wot to think hun atm i have appointment to see doctor in morning as still no sign at all of AF so will see wot they have said x

keep us updated hun. thinkin of u xx
:hugs:

i will do hun, just wish 11.40 would hurry up x

Thats so unfair that you are going through this. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

anyway i have been back to doctors this am she had a feel of my uterus which is very tender, she can't understand y i got HPT + at home and blood - she wants me to have my blood done again on monday as she says there can be a delay in build up with hcg if that comes back neg (i get results thursday) then they are going to rescan me and see if they can work out wot is happening with my useless body, so really i am none the wiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->