Feels like years since I have posted on here :)

Frankie

Reaction score
Anyone around I recognise?

I have 2 boys now 1 5 and 1 almost 26 months.

My eldest is almost 1 year into treatment for acute lymphoblastic leuakaemia with a view for ending treatment 23.10.2016 so not been the best of years but taking 1 day at a time

:)

I remember your user name really sorry to hear your lo has been poorly. Hope he recovers well.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear things are tough.

Nice to see so many recognizable names how are you all doing?

We are doing good taken a lot of positives out of a bad situation and met some amazing Oncology families along the way, seen a lot of the bad side of the disease with the loss of 9 children off our ward this year x

Welcome back :) iv been following your Los journey on Facebook you and your family are so strong

Sending you love and best wishes

Welcome back. Stay strong chick xxxx :hugs:

I recognise your username. So sorry to hear of your little boy. Sending lots of love xx

:hi: sorry to hear about your little boys fight! Stay strong xx

Welcome back :) iv been following your Los journey on Facebook you and your family are so strong

Sending you love and best wishes

Lovely to have you following us were almost 1 year into diagnosis what a year its been :)

Not sure we have the strength to add more to the brood just yet :baby:

So sorry to hear about your little boy, I'm sure its been a tough year! HUGS!

Hi hun welcome back, sorry to hear about your little boy :hugs: xx

Welcome back lovely
So sorry your little boy is
poorly.. I hope things improve
Everyday :hugs:

Xxx

I think I remember you Hun, welcome back :hugs: hope things begin to improve for you and your family!

xo

Definitely been an odd year wel be 1 year post diagnosis on the 27th roll on October 2016 when treatment ends.

Fed up of Lincoln County and QMC Nottingham we definitely need the next 2 and a half years to be more at home lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->