fell in work today...

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
I have never felt so clumsy in all my life. I must of slipped at least 3times today on toys in work (i work in a nursery) my own fault i wasnt really looking where i was going or walking. This afternoon we where out in the garden, i was standing on a sloped bit of the garden and the wee ones where running around. I had bent down to talk to one when i saw a child coming towards me in a ride along car i straightened up and went to move out of the way but as i stepped back the wee one bumped into me and i lost my balance and fell down. It wasnt a hard fall i kind of went down in slow motion. I managed to fall onto my legs and put my hand down to save meself and more importantly Bump.
I didnt hit my stomach at all thank goodness,but when i got up i got a pain on the right side under my ribs though i think i got up too quickly.my right arm and right leg where bit sore after but all pain seems to have disappeared.

Should i be concerned? Baby is moving about as normal and ive no cramps or any other pains and i didnt hit my stomach.

Please tell me this clumsiness is only a phase.

I think your ok is baby moving? with my first I worked at a busy restaurant and needed something up high in the walk in freezer well everyone was busy so I just got a step stool thing and as I was getting down I slipped missed bump but had a huge mark on my leg! Didn't do that aging

With my 2nd we got in a car crash around 25 weeks she was fine our car got effed up tho!

This time at the very beging I fell down the stairs with a hunting knife :/ my shins look black and blue! He's still ok lol

So I'm sure your ok doll if your worried just call dr/mw

If your lo's are ok after all that then this wee one should be ok. Yeah babys moving fine kicking away as normal. I think i need to be more careful now. Im terrible for climbing onto chairs etc to reach stuff think ill be leaving that to other people now that im getting more accident prone lol.

I would go to the doctor or your midwife just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at ease x

Well I just fell on my a$$ going into the bathroom I hurt my shoulder (torn rotator) and ankle go me! Gah.

Dh is always making fun of me cuz I'm always doing something like ill be standing and all of a suddon I'm falling d'oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->