Fell pregnant right after miscarriage, scared

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So, I am not really sure when I miscarried, but I got the lab results last week and they were negative.

Last friday hubby and I bd'ed and after that I had pinkish discharge. I've had sore and swollen boobs and morning sickness for a little over a week now.

I bought a cheapy test from Walmart and it is positive

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31409588/20160808_104324_RichtoneHDR.jpg

I don't know when I conceived...it happened all so quick.

Now I am very scared that I will lose this baby too :(

Any advice and support is greatly appreciated.

I hope this makes you feel better, but it's very rare to have more than one mc in a row. I understand how scary it is but just try to relax and know the odds are on your side.

Your body "remembers" it miscarried. It is very rare to have multiples, unless there is something genetically wrong.

Worrying is the worst thing you can do. I know it is hard as I'm 12 weeks and this is after a m/c. You really have to put yourself in the right place mentally. Remember, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You just have to cherish it while you are pregnant and hope that everything goes right. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

thank you both for your kind answers!

I will definitely try to relax more. The only problem is, I have Hashimoto Thyroiditis and an underactive thyroid, which I believe are the reasons why I miscarried.

Anyway, CB test says I am 2-3 weeks pregnant, so I fell pregnant super quick.

I have hypothyroidism too and worry about the threat of mc too. But I always try to tell myself "worrying will not make any difference."

I have hypothyroidism too and worry about the threat of mc too. But I always try to tell myself "worrying will not make any difference."

that's true. I really wish there was a switch you could turn off your worries, lol.

I have hypothyroidism, it developed during my third pg - that went fine and this one is also going great! I had two blighted ovums when I was NOT hypothyroid. Have your levels checked regularly - the endocrinologist at the hospital likes TSH to be below 2.5 during pg, whereas my regular GP said they'd class it as normal below 5. Try not to stress. And congratulations! Xxxxxx :hugs:

I got pregnant the cycle immediately after a miscarriage and now I have an 8 month old little girl. Try not to stress!

I also got pregnant the cycle right after my missed mc and I have a healthy baby girl :)

To give you some great reassuring information.. I miscarried mid-June and I'm now 7 weeks 1 day pregnant immediately following the miscarriage as well. So we're in thy exact same boat. I've even had spotting that has had me worried for a couple weeks now.. but all is okay. Had my first scan today. Think positive! That's what I'm trying to do! :) :dust:

Research suggests that pregnancies conceived within the first three cycles after a miscarriage are less likely to be lost than later ones. So getting pregnant right away is actually a good thing and improves your chances of a healthy baby! I know how hard it is not to worry but the odds are in your favour. Do make sure you're closely monitored for the thyroid issues though. If they're under control, they shouldn't be a problem.

that's true. I really wish there was a switch you could turn off your worries, lol.

Isn't that the darn truth!!! This is going to sound super corny, so forgive me, but I use a visualization technique where I imagine myself putting that fear in a box and then push it off a cliff. Every time it pops back in my head I do the same thing. Sometimes I say, out loud, " worrying will not change anything" Sometimes it doesn't work as well but other times it does.

thank you guys for your positive thoughts! I will definitely try to push my negative thoughts and fears aside and be glad that I fell pregnant so soon after I miscarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->