Fellow PCOS'ers

tmd22

Reaction score
Soooo..... I had a positive OPK on CD 21. I had all negatives up to this point. Do you all use and trust OPKs? I've heard mixed feelings on this since I have PCOS. What do you think?

I do not trust them :/ I know they work for some people. I trust temping only now!

Nope!! I tries using them when we started TTC and was thrilled to see dark positives straight away. Every few days was the same though, I had more positives than negatives, and ALWAYS a decent line...don't trust them at all. I think temping is a good choice. I didn't manage a single decent chart in my 3 months TTC but I'm a terrible sleeper which I think had an effect! Are you on Clomid?

i don't trust them as keep getting mixed results.. so probably going to stop using them after this month or i might try the digital ones

Honestly, OPKs never worked for me. Sorry!

Sending positive vibes your way.

Never seemed to work for me either, sorry! Haven't tried temping yet, trying to hear myself up for it! Good luck xx

I have PCos and use opks, work for me but i can sometimes get false peaks with the digital ones
found the standard digi did ok for me but much prefer the l l ones :) but I temp too

I never used opks just temp and cinnamon 1500mg +chromium and I conceived both times before 3 months. I had irregular cycles ranging from 80-120 days or longer. The cinnamon tablets shortened my cycles to around 40 days. Just thought I would let you know. I swear by cinnamon. Clomid didn't work for me but cinnamon did. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->