felopio

i also started taking folic just this month since my hubby is abroad and is due to come home on June or July, im suppose to start using felopio this month too but kinda having probs with the finances, so i might order anytime this week or next week since my period is scheduled to come on the 1st week of May.. i really really hope felopio will do miracles to us.. this is our only hope other than IVF.. since hubby and I cant afford IVF so we will have our fingers crossed with felopio..

goodluck to us Mejourney. . hope felopio will work for us.. :)

Any updates? I know it’s been long but I wanted to know how your journey was with felopio...

Any updates? I know it’s been long but I wanted to know how your journey was with felopio...

The original poster of this thread hasn't been online here in a long time. Maybe you could start your own thread for others' experiences :)

And welcome to BabyandBump :) ❤️

You should go through with it because it has good reviews. I can’t afford to buy more it’s too expensive so I’m buying the cheap Chinese ones. Works too cos I see a chunk of gunk coming out
I’m also doing serrapeptase and Chinese teas (I have history of ectopic once so I wanna make sure I clear out my tubes incase I have some blockage)

The original poster of this thread hasn't been online here in a long time. Maybe you could start your own thread for others' experiences :)

And welcome to BabyandBump :) ❤️
Thanks a lot .. I’ve never been on a forum so I don’t even know how to start a thread
I’d love to start one on what I’m doing so far for ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->