Femara 5 mg

abon02

Reaction score
Hello, I have been ttc since last year and this is my first round on femara. (I have pcos)
I was first on provera to start my period (since i had not gotten one in 6 months). And then started on femara 2.5 mg once daily for 10 days (cd8 to cd17). Went in for an ultrasound on cd19 but follicles too small. :(

So I am now on 5 mg femara for 4 days (cd19-cd22). Tomorrow is my second ultrasound to see if follicles have grown more so hopefully i can trigger.

Anyone that has been in a similiar situation? First time ever on any fertility medication, so a bit nervous.

Wow that is interesting ways to take femara! I have never heard of that! This is my first month and i took 2.5mg cd3-7. Which i think are yhe normal dsys to take it. Do you know why your dr has you take it like that? I hope it works for you! I have pcos too!

they dont usually give it that way. Its 5mg daily for 5 days at the start of your cycle. cd1-5, 2-6, etc.

Yeah I have seen in many post that they are usually given earlier or way differently, so i am not sure! But i hope it works. How did that work for you?!

Yeah I have seen in many post that they are usually given earlier or way differently, so i am not sure! But i hope it works. How did that work for you?!

I only ovulated 50% of the time and have moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->