Femara / Letrozole thread

I honestly don't think there is much we can do. It is all about timing it right and hoping sperm meets egg.

I had a bfn last cycle. We are now on to IUI. No trigger or anything. Af is Due Aug 6 so I am just waiting for her to come so we can get on with it. I am keeping busy with reorganizing my house. I am trying to get as much done just in case we get get pregnant right away.

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing. I am now off the provera and already cramping! Af should be here in a couple of days. Super excited to get the next cycle started. in just 3 weeks we will be doing IUI!

On my second cycle of 2.5mg. Had ultrasound on day 16 showed a 2.0 mm folic le on left side. Happy with that. Not sure about expecting anything though because I am 4dpo and not really feeling positive about it this time.

Second cycle of femera was a bust. 13 dpo and started spotting just a few minutes ago. I feel so discouraged.

jbuggx. Don't feel discouraged. It's only your second cycle. It usually takes up to 6 and sometimes more.

AFM: I got spotting today!! So happy. The fertility doc also called to go over the IUI procedure. It got me excited to do this again. so I have talked to hubby and we are going to take a good hard look at our budget. I'm also only working about 20 hours a week right now but I could easily work 40. But it's been nice to not really have to. But double the money is nice. and I just got a small raise. We would have most of the amount in one week if I worked 40 hours.

time to not be so lazy and complacent and work full time now.

so it looks like IUI is back on. I am spotting more regular as the night goes on so I should expect af tomorrow or Saturday. The IUI should happen on Aug 30 or 31st.

They want to go by OPK's. I am to use clear blue or first response (regular not digi) and do it with fmu. I have never got a surge with fmu. Always around 7pm. And before the mc I was lucky and surged the day before I ovulated. Now I surge the same day. They didn't understand how I knew that. I told them I temp. So I would get the surge, and the next day I would get the temp spike. I know I ovulate on cd 19 or 20. I asked if I could just book it for a specific day since I know when I ovulate. They said that yes, it is possible as I am the paying customer but they really do want to try and rely on the opk.

Have ready through all the posts.. Hope you ladies don't mind me joining in 😊
Just a little background info have suffered PCOS since teen years. After a few years of regular inter course and very irregular periods (have 3-4 periods a year) My doc prescribed me on 50mg Clomid. We were very excited and surprised when we fell pg with frat triplets first go! Sadly we lost all 3 of our babies at 16 weeks :heartbreak: its been a really long and tough road and I still struggle some days. But after 2 recent 25mg clomid cycles failed to make me O we have moved on to 2.5mg FE. I am currently on CD 15 and 5DPO. I am so surprised I O so early never thought a CD10 O was even possible! I will try attach picture of chart. I don't really have any symptoms except my boobs are killing me! But I've heard that can be a side effect of the FE .. Have any of you ladies experienced the sore boobs from FE? I'm so shocked the FE worked to induce O. This is the first time I have O'd in 8 nearly 9 months since I lost my triplets 💔😭

Chart xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160907-071251.jpg
    Screenshot_20160907-071251.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Welcome Jess: I am so sorry for your loss. I would likely agree with FF. It is earlier than average but not unheard of. I didn't experience sore boobs on FE..at least i don't now. I can't recall if I did in the beginning.

AFM: I went and got my progesterone level done for 7dpo. at least what I thought might be 7dpo. I never got a smiley on my opk up to and including cd 20. Then I ran out and didn't continue using any. My level came back at 7.5. According my ehealth (where I get my results online) that is both in the mid cycle and luteal range. So either I didn't ovulate at all (but I usually have a level of less than 3 if that happens) or I ovulated a few days after cd 20 and I'm only just about to hit my peak. I call the clinic and left a message. Not sure if I will hear back today.

We did BD on cd 21 and 23 so we have a shot if I did O late. But if I did O and I'm not pregnant then if my LP stays the same length then I will get af just 2 days prior to leaving for Vegas. Not happy about that at all.

Good luck OEIH keep us updated on how you go..
Aayla the digi OPKs have never worked for me for some reason.. FX you caught that eggy :sex: & hopefully AF doesn't show her ugly face & ruin your Vegas trip.. SO jealous by the way I'm from Australia and have Vegas on my bucket list :haha:

I'm 9DPO and slowly loosing hope :sad1: I tested today and not even a squinter.. Don't know if maybe I'm expecting too much as I had a squinter at 8DPO with my trips and a massive :bfp: by 9DPO.. Just can't help but feel disheartened by the :bfn:

Missed my temp this morning but here is updated chart xx sore boobs have disappeared as well...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160911-090921.jpg
    Screenshot_20160911-090921.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi girls!! I hope everyone is doing great! 🤗🤗

I wanted to update you!

I had my laproscopy in March and did 2 iui's that failed. We had another iui last month and now I'm finally pregnant!!!

Don't give up and always get another opinion!! This has taken us 3 years!!

I wish you all the best!! 😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->