Femara / Letrozole thread

fx it works first cycle. Mine didn't but that was because the dose was too low. They upped it next month and it's been working every since.

How is everyone else doing?

I am 4dpo today. symptom spotting like crazy. yesterday and today I have that flushed feeling all over my skin (just like with my bfp) and my boobs/nips are super super tingly. also had increased creamy cm yesterday as well. I so want to test. but it is way too early.

fx it works first cycle. Mine didn't but that was because the dose was too low. They upped it next month and it's been working every since.

How is everyone else doing?

I am 4dpo today. symptom spotting like crazy. yesterday and today I have that flushed feeling all over my skin (just like with my bfp) and my boobs/nips are super super tingly. also had increased creamy cm yesterday as well. I so want to test. but it is way too early.

I might be crazy but I swear the letrozole is making me super tired. I have been SO tired since I started taking it. Otherwise I have absolutely no symptoms which is weird for me because Clomid made me crazy. It worked, but it made me crazy.

If I were you'd I'd probably be POS already because I have no self control when it comes to that even if it is early and I know that there is going to be nothing. I hope this is it for you!

Interesting side effect. I never really had side effects with Letrozole. It's why I loved it so much. But if that's the only one then not too bad. Thankfully it's nothing like clomid. That made me nuts too. I gained 20 lb in the 2 months on it, hot flashes and very moody. It was horrible. I'm glad it didn't work. lol

I've now also experienced a metallic taste, hot flashes, thirsty, and mild cramping on top of everything else. If I'm not pregnant my body is a cruel cruel creature. It's only 2:20pm and already I am wanting a nap. Think i will take it as i start a new workout program today. Need energy for that.

How is everyone doing. It's so quiet. But I know it's hard as we can get bogged down with all the threads we become a part of.

AFM: 6dpo. I tested yesterday and today. I have a testing thread in the PG Test area so if you want you can check it out. Loads of symptoms still. I mainly feel flushed and bloated, my abdomen feels really tight and it's making me have to pee all the time.

CD 9 over here. Still a small amount of brown spotting from my weird AF. I'm really worried that it isn't going to work for this cycle because of starting it too early. I had the weird brown spotting at first for 3 days and then started the letrozole and got the full flow the next morning. Guess I'll know in a few days on CD 14 for my follicle scan. Fingers crossed Aayla, waiting to hear some good news from you!

Had my follicle scan today. Had 3 total, but one of those was too small. Doctor said I should be ovulating within a day or so. Fingers crossed!

Oooh exciting!! Fx for you!!

I am 11 dpo today. I have been testing but nothing so far. I am hoping a line comes up in 2 days. I am 95% sure I am pregnant.

Me too. I wanted to save my frer but I have one left out of 4. Lol

I had 25 wondfo and I bought 4 frer (old style). I think I have about 12 wondfo left and one frer. 2 wondfos I used last cycle to test if they give evaps. Thankfully they don't. I am trying to hold my pee to do another test tonight. Lol

Thanks. I doubt it I think my hcg is only around 6. Tomorrow it is supposed to be around 8 and at 14dpo 16. That is likely when I will get my line. Which is Thursday. Maybe Wednesday.

I'm not totally sure of the sensitivity of the wondfos. Some say 10 Miu and some say 25. One said she never got a good line even though her hcg was over 100.

I've had to order more wondfos after my last cycle. I had an evap on one and I went crazy for a few days because I had never had an evap on them. With my first pregnancy I tested positive on wondfo at 11 dpo and in my last pregnancy at 9dpo. Fingers crossed Aayla. Keep us updated!!

And nothing. Didn't expect much though. Logically I know the hcg just isn't at the level it needs to be but that doesn't keep me from hoping it will magically change.

Think I am going to read some Harry Potter before bed. Lol

Hey ladies. Second cycle of letrozole combined with trigger shot. Just started letrozole today. I'm on 7.5mg and then I do ovidrel trigger. Anything you girls recommend doing during the time I wait for my mid cycle apt to up my chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->