Fenugreek During 2WW

Lightupthesky

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just found out I am expecting. It's a bit of a shock as DS took 2 years to conceive and we have only been trying for 2 months this time.

My question...

My normally abundant milk supply dropped about 12 days after ovulation so I went out and bought some fenugreek capsules because DS is a very active nurser who was getting frustrated with the lack of milk vs his usual smorgasbord. It didn't even cross my mind that I might be pregnant because I just assumed it would take forever again. I just thought it was 'time' and my breasts were shutting down shop. I took 2 capsules and the next day tested positive. I of course looked up fenugreek and pregnancy right away and it's a no no. Would those 2 capsules have had any effect on the fertilized egg?

I have a dr appointment next week but this is driving me crazy. I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together!

I know it's a random question but any answers are very much appreciated.

I'm sure it's fine. Think of all the women who were drinking alcohol in the tww when they didn't know they were pregnant. Just don't take it anymore. Congrats on your pregnancy and try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->