FertilAid for men?

lilbeanhoping

Reaction score
has anyone used this?
or any other supplements for men? any recemendations?

we were trying to take the laid back aproach to TTC. but then it didnt happen the first month, or the second, so then i started temping. And then it didnt happen the third month. I kno it really hasnt been that long compared to some of you ladies. but we're getting really bummed out that it isnt happening :(

he already has a son from a previous relationship. but we're unsure if there's any fertility issues for either of us. altho he has had a child things change right. i ended up getting pregnant about 2.5yrs ago in a previous relationship, which resulted in a miscarriage. (it wasnt a planned pregnancy at all and i was on the pill at the time).

i get really really horrible period cramps, which is the reason i was on the BCP and honestly i cant handle too many more months of having to deal with the pain. (I have a high pain tolerance but these are horrible, cause me to curl up in a ball with a heating pad and cant function.)

so basically as of this month we're going to pull out all the stops....
i'm going to continue to temp/chart, im ordering conceive plus, i want to get him on supplements, im continueing to take prenatals.....
any other suggestions ladies?

I have heard a lot of good things about FertilAid for both women AND men. It is kind of expensive (though if you only need one vitamin/supplement instead of the many that most of us take, it evens out.) but I think it's worth the cost. From what I hear, it can really improve sperm count and motility, which is awesome. And in women it can help you to ovulate. (One review I saw had a woman who didn't ovulate for 6 months, took fertilaid and ovulated two months in a row & got her BFP on month 2.)

If soy doesn't work for us, I'll be buying fertilaid for both me and DH. :)

sorry to flood you ladies with questions....but i have another....

are there any foods to stay away from for men that harm their fertility? or food that help their fertility?

thanks!

Ferilaid is under $30 a bottle? And you get a discount for buying more than one. Dunno where you got $77, but fairhavenhealth.com is where I'd get it from. :)

I don't know about the foods though, sorry. :(

haha ya i looked again...i dunno what i saw before it deff said 77$ though, but it must have included other things not shown.

I think they have a package of several different products for that price, haha. But for just straight up mens fertilaid, it's under $30. :D

My dh had a sa that came back horrible, the doc said we would probally have to do ivf due to slow motility and 70% abnormal. I was devestated spend days looking online. Well I finally asked the doctor I work with what we could do with vitamins or herbs. He told me out to a vitamin with zinc and vitamin c and I found male fertility aid 30 on amazon. We also had him switch from boxer briefs to boxers and he has to limit long hot showers. Next sa one month later he has 215 million which is four times a normal amount.
hope that helps.

My dh had a sa that came back horrible, the doc said we would probally have to do ivf due to slow motility and 70% abnormal. I was devestated spend days looking online. Well I finally asked the doctor I work with what we could do with vitamins or herbs. He told me out to a vitamin with zinc and vitamin c and I found male fertility aid 30 on amazon. We also had him switch from boxer briefs to boxers and he has to limit long hot showers. Next sa one month later he has 215 million which is four times a normal amount.
hope that helps.

jme84, that's awesome! :thumbup:Can I ask how many pills a day does your DH take? We had an awful SA too so we made the switch to boxers, cut out his drying soap and started using FertileAid. We haven't gone back to re-test yet, I sure hope we get similar results to yours!!! :happydance:

wow that sounds like a great improvement!(i dont know exactly how good it is as i dont know much about that but sounds good!)

my bf is heading to the doc tomorrow to talk to them and see if they'll send him for tests, we dont knnow what to expect though.

i think i'll definately get those pills though!

I just bought Fertilaid for men for DH. We've been TTC for nearly a year and I'm getting really frustrated. DH refuses to get a SA so I figured the Fertilaid couldn't hurt. Would love to know if there are anymore success stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->