FertilAid success stories?

kassileo

Reaction score
Good afternoon all! Hubby and I are trying to avoid using IVF and unnatural drugs. We aren't opposed to it, its just not our preference.. We are trying out fertilaid, both the male and female kind.. Any success stories?

Have you or dh had any testing done to see if there is even a reason for infertility?

Not yet. Just trying to do it naturally.. Been trying for about 8 months now and still nothing. So I decided to try supplements for a few months before going to the doctor.

My husband had low sa when we first got testing. We changed several things after his SA came back low. At that time he also went on several vitamins (vit a b6 b12 d e fish oil CoQ10 L-carnitine etc) and fertility aid. We skipped one month and then had 3 months of iui that also gave us analysis of his sperm... everytime I thought his numbers would level off or go down but they didn't they increase. The biggest help was motility. The 3rd month we had an ectopic. Skipped a month the had 2 more iui with sa. Both analysis results had increased from prior testing and it wasn't a small amount either. The RE almost cancelled our cycle due to number of sperm and eggs. We are now prego with a singleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->