• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fertilaid

yes hun we r using fertilaid for men though, acutally we just started and iam wondering if it had worked for anybody

Hi,

I have been taking fertilaid. I have PCOS so I get a period about 3-4 times a year and after the first month taking fertilaid I got a period!!! The second moth I was not so good at remembering to take it 3 times a day so I never got one the second time around. So I am still optomistic about the product for now..

DH started taking Fertilaid for Men about a month ago after a very upsetting SA (only 6.2 count and 17% motility) We went and saw an RE two weeks ago, if we don't do an IUI this cycle our RE wants DH to do another SA to see if it was just an anomaly. I read mixed reviews on the Fertilaid for women, but rave reviews for the Fertilaid for men, I guess we'll see, I hope it works! Keep me posted on how it works for y'all.

Yes, hubby and I are both on it.. just until ovualation, then I switch to a regular pre-natal. I will say that my periods are much heavier now that I'm on it. I compared the labels of my regular pre natal vitamin with the fertilaid, and it's basically just a super dose (if you think about it.. you're taking a pre-natal three times a day!!). We've been using it now for three cycles. We found out today that hubby has a low count, and I've got a polyp on my uterus that may be effecting implantation, so the fertilaid is probably great, and we're the ones with the issues. :( Good luck to you!!

So I wanted to update for anyone that might read this in the future. DH and I just went in for our first IUI this morning and we were floored. We had an hour to kill in-between dropping off DH's sample and going in for the procedure and we talked a lot about preparing ourselves for the worst.

Anyway, after we got in and I got undressed, our RE came in and told us the count was fantastic! Pre-wash DH's count was 13 million and his motility was 50%. 6 weeks ago (before he started the fertilaid) his count was only 6.2 and 17%. Post-wash numbers were 5 million!!! Our RE was VERY encouraging and said, on my DH's end, that this is exactly the right number for successful IUI's. I was so happy I started to tear up and I'm not usually a crier!

After we got back the discouraging results from DH's last SA, these are the things we've done differently:
-DH started taking Fertilaid for Men, CountBoost, and MotilityBoost. He takes all three with breakfast and dinner. He's supposed to take a Fertilaid at lunch too, but he tends to forget.
-DH switched from briefs to boxers
-DH stopped sleeping on his stomach
-We've both been making a more concerted effort to work out more and eat healthier, although we already lead a relatively active and healthy lifestyle.

All I can say is Fertilaid for Men REALLY worked for us!! Even if we don't get a BFP this month, we are so encouraged by his results in only 6 weeks!! Good luck to everyone else, I hope it works for y'all as well!!

Wow!! Great news, and I am praying for you that you get your holiday BFP!! My hubbys SA report is hard to read so I am trying to compare your numbers with his. The Dr. didn't really do a great job of explaining it. My DH concentration was listed as 14. ??? I don't even know what that means?lol.. His motility was 74 (could that be percent?) oh well.. all I know is we were told it was low and I make sure he pops his fertilaid 3 times a day. Now, hearing your success story, we're keeping the fertilaid!! :happydance:

Hi hmommy219! My DH's SA report was a little confusing too, luckily we have the best, most amazing RE and he was patient enough to sit down and break it down for us so we understood what we were looking at. I'm not sure what they mean by "concentration" that MIGHT be what his sperm count is?? If that's true I would guess his count is 14 million then, which is below average, but still really good! I also think you're right in assuming that the 74 listed after motility is a percent, which again is very good!

Technically it's all below average, but definitely something you can work with. Our RE reminded us that some men have absolutely no sperm at all, so any sperm, no matter how much, is good! I try to remind DH of that when he feels down about his count. How long has your DH been on Fertilaid?

Thanks for helping! lol.. it can all be so confusing - what did we do before Google and BnB?? :wacko:

Well, my hubby has been on it for three months now, and we're gearing up to do IUI soon, so fingers crossed!! Good luck to you, and keep me posted- can't wait to see your BFP post! :flower:

I did , but stopped after 2 cycles as it messed my cycles up. I never had problems before

I took Fertilaid for three months when I conceived dd. I had no side effects whatsoever from it and so I thought it didn't work. However, once I finished up the pack, the next month I got my bfp.

Looking back, I'm not sure if it was Fertilaid that did it, but it's possible. It takes a minimum of three months to feel the effects. It does contain soy isofavones, which is often known as "Nature's Clomid". It can affect your cycles as whatever hormonal imbalances are corrected.

I didn't take it this time around but wish I had given it a shot. I'm taking Clomid and other fertility drugs now so there's no point to me taking it at this point.

I am taking Fertiliaid (2Months now) and Ovaboost (3 weeks). I was hoping someone would ask this question. We are TTC #3. Had a mc in June 2012. Cycles are different though however I did notice that I did not spot between periods. So hoping this is the month for us. Good luck and baby dust to all.

I am taking Fertiliaid (2Months now) and Ovaboost (3 weeks). I was hoping someone would ask this question. We are TTC #3. Had a mc in June 2012. Cycles are different though however I did notice that I did not spot between periods. So hoping this is the month for us. Good luck and baby dust to all.

I hope this is your month too!! Good luck and lots of :dust:

I figured I should update. I originally tried the Fertilaid for just one month and actually ovulated but didn't get my BFP. After the first month I stopped taking it because it just was not a happy time in our relationship. Now that things are better I have begun taking it again. I am really hoping it works but am trying hard not to get my hopes to high.

Great to find this thread, even if it is older. I've just ordered some Fertilaid for my DH so really hoping it makes a difference as suffering from MFI. Anyone else out there with stories about Fertilaid?

I am also TTC with fertilaid. My periods started becoming irregular when I turned 24. It wasn't really a worry to me since my husband and I were not trying to start a family. Now that I am 26 and TTC, it has become an issue. My coworker told me about fertilaid so I thought I would try it. I started taking the pills on September 11th (My last period was back in July sometime). I started spotting on September 23 (very, very light) and spotted the whole week (not enough to even warrant liners in my panties) and then on October 1st started a normal flow. It lasted 5 days. I just got my second period since the pills on October 23. Besides getting periods (yay!) I have not had any other side effects. I would say that these pills are working for me and I hope to get a BFP soon! I am going to start using the OPKs this cycle. I waited on the first cycle since I was not sure what the pills were going to do. Hoping this month is the magic month!

Hi ladies! Wow it took me a while at first to realize that this was an older thread, but it looks like something has worked for at least some of the original posters!

Just wanted to follow as I started Fertilaid for Women this cycle. I have never had any trouble ovulating on my own, I have regular periods. Hubby's SA was awesome and my HSG turned out good, so I just thought "what the heck" and decided to try this to see if it helped. At the beginning of my cycle I thought perhaps it was enhancing libido???? But now I'm not so sure. I had had some mid-cycle spotting in the last few cycles (not sure what to make of that b/c that is new...the difficulty conceiving #2 however is not). But so far this cycle has been more like "normal" (or the old normal) with no mid-cycle spotting.

Hi ladies! Wow it took me a while at first to realize that this was an older thread, but it looks like something has worked for at least some of the original posters!

Just wanted to follow as I started Fertilaid for Women this cycle. I have never had any trouble ovulating on my own, I have regular periods. Hubby's SA was awesome and my HSG turned out good, so I just thought "what the heck" and decided to try this to see if it helped. At the beginning of my cycle I thought perhaps it was enhancing libido???? But now I'm not so sure. I had had some mid-cycle spotting in the last few cycles (not sure what to make of that b/c that is new...the difficulty conceiving #2 however is not). But so far this cycle has been more like "normal" (or the old normal) with no mid-cycle spotting.

My cycles have been 31 days the last three months, not sure dh count but been TTC #2 for a bit and was thinking about trying fertilaid for us both. Do you think its worth the try since you started taking it? Will you use it again next month?

My cycles have been 31 days the last three months, not sure dh count but been TTC #2 for a bit and was thinking about trying fertilaid for us both. Do you think its worth the try since you started taking it? Will you use it again next month?
There have been a few oddities with this cycle so far, but unless something REALLY weird happens, I plan to keep taking it at least for 2-3 more cycles. So far, things mostly seem either same or slightly better. It's hard to wholeheartedly recommend though because only time will tell if it's really worth it. GL ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->