Fertilaid

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Ladies who has used Fertilaid for men? I wanna hear opinions and success stories please. What are the pros and cons? Please tell me your thoughts.

I've never heard of it, be curious to hear about it though!

Bumping this for you :)

We didn't use it but we used a cocktail of supplements/acupuncture/ball icing 😱 to get here. DH had a very very very low, like IVF with ICSI low sperm count and I got a natural BFP. Happy to post what he takes if you like

I had DH try it for about 3 months but he sucks at taking vitamins which is funny since he has no problem remembering to take his anxiety prescriptions, men. We didn't get pregnant in that time but I think if he had taken it more consistently it would have increased our chances. The bottle says it takes about 3 months to really be effective anyway. We did end up getting a natural BFP months later though, doubt it was related but really never know. DH has very low motility (3%) and low morphology as well so the odds of us conceiving naturally were very very low.

Used them even did the motility and count boost one, did nothing. Had his numbers tested prior to and after, so to me I think totally not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->