FertileCM ?

ashleyann

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they sell this in stores..wal-mart/walgreens? Or will I have to purchase online?
Temp dropped below coverline today so I'm sure the :witch: will be here soon :cry:

They only sell it online as far as I know.

BUT I love it, so you should definitely order some. I only took it for a week before ovulation and I had crazy amount of ewcm. Good luck!

Hey thanks lady! I appreciate it..AF is a day late and stiiill waiting for her today! I will definitely try it next cycle! Do you only take it up until ovulation?

Yeah. It is supposed to be something that can be taken all through your cycle and that was what I was going to do initially. But after taking it for a week and I saw how good my cm was, I was just like "eff it" cause if it works that good for taking it for a week, I want to save it and keep using it up until ovulation. The stuff isnt that expensive but buying it every month would start to be! So I figure I am just being resourceful with it and my mullah.

Hi,

DIdnt want to read and run but Ive looked every where( walgreens, walmart, cvs, kerr drug) and NOTHING. Seems its only available online. I will be going to GNC to see if they have it, Ill reply if they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->