fertility after mmc

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , im having a mmc doing it the natural way , looking to see if any one has got there bfp after a mc after years of trying to get the first, me and hubby were tryin 29 months got our bfp in may but sadly had a mmc , we have spoke abt ttc again , but im terrified it will take so long again , im 36 so no spring chicken lol thanks ladies , :hugs:

Hi Susan36 I had a mmc in April which happened after over a year of trying. Was gutted! We've just started trying again after ERPC and first period since and I am feeling so impatient. I am also 36, 37 in Sept, so feeling desperate to get pregnant again. Anyway, I have read in a few places that your fertility is increased after an mc, so I am hoping this is the case for me and will keep my fingers crossed for you too. xx

thanks surreygal im 37 in nov , i read the same fertility increases , so heres hoping we are both lucky , :hugs:

When I had a mmc in Feb last year, I was told that you become more fertile for the next 6 months...I got my BFP in the August! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->