fertility boosting foods

But green tea is vile!! I go for Redbush tea any day, you can even have it with mil and sugar like English tea.
We can´t do everything right for ttc so just stick to the bits that work for you, ( says the woman who put raw egg yolk, flax oil and spirilina in her smoothie today.)

Straight green tea is vile, for sure! But I've found some of the flavoured ones are quite nice?? My fave is the raspberry green tea... also mandarin and lemon flavour ones are pretty good.... give them a go, they're much more palatable!

(well, if you were so inclined! I've been trying to have 2 or 3 cups of green tea a day just because so many people rave about it's general health benefits, irrespective of ttc)

But green tea is vile!! I go for Redbush tea any day, you can even have it with mil and sugar like English tea.
We can´t do everything right for ttc so just stick to the bits that work for you, ( says the woman who put raw egg yolk, flax oil and spirilina in her smoothie today.)

Jeez Nat I threw up a little in my mouth reading this post:sick:

I'm not sure what spirilina is, it sounds like pasta, but I'm guessing that is not the case....:haha:

AHAHAHA Spirulina is not pasta, but I can see why you would think it is hehehe

Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids (a type of antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage). It contains nutrients, including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, and gamma linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid).

Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids (a type of antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage). It contains nutrients, including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, and gamma linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid).

Gaaah, that is not an improvement on the pasta LL!

I remember them closing the lake to swimmers and watersports people due to algae....:haha:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

ladies it is either in granulated powder or pill form so not to worry hehehe

I used to take it in the pill form for weight loss, lol.

Gaaah, that is not an improvement on the pasta LL!

I remember them closing the lake to swimmers and watersports people due to algae....:haha:

And it was a blue-green algae that caused the closures :haha:

The thought of drinking or eating it :sick:

Ha ha, my body will just have to make do with normal food, I'm drawing the line at moulds, fungus and any form of tea.

Oh and I know this is a food threat but I'm also drawing the line at those SoftCup thingos ewwwwww - I just thing about Eva "losing" hers and imagine the scene at A&E.
Not good.

Have just ordered my bee pollen with royal jelly so will start taking that ready for next month.

Have been using the soft cups and I do occasionally have trouble hooking them out and have to ask BF to do it! Will keep using them though as have heard so many success stories about them and think that I'm going to try anything that might help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->