Fertility Chart

babybumpz

Reaction score
I am on CD1 our 2nd month TTC. I would like to use a fertility chart this month. I have downloaded a ton of apps and find them so hard to use!!!

Please help!!! what app you recommend!

i'm using ovuview. i dont know if thats the best but i like it. ive been using it for 4 months now. we just started our 2nd month ttc. i have irregular periods anywhere from 21-29 days so pretty much use it to keep track of all the data i cant really use it as a predictor.

right now it is predicting o on cd 10 (which is saturday) based on previous data so we will see. my temps look like they might be matching up with that too so i'm getting excited that it might actually be right this month.

Hello ladies, first nice to meet u all,second,i'm embarassed really cause i don't understand the fertility chart,i need someoe to explain to me what is the good time to be pregnant,i mean how many days after my period end??i hear some friends say they use calender to avoid pregnancy and others use caender to pregnant,so i need to understand it to try it and try to be pregnant , i have 2 kids but i didn't calculate ,I was pregnant on my first baby from the first day i have sex,and the second one also by luck.....ow i want third baby but i don't wanna leave it to luck,can u help me???....thanks in advance :)

Hello ladies, first nice to meet u all,second,i'm embarassed really cause i don't understand the fertility chart,i need someoe to explain to me what is the good time to be pregnant,i mean how many days after my period end??i hear some friends say they use calender to avoid pregnancy and others use caender to pregnant,so i need to understand it to try it and try to be pregnant , i have 2 kids but i didn't calculate ,I was pregnant on my first baby from the first day i have sex,and the second one also by luck.....ow i want third baby but i don't wanna leave it to luck,can u help me???....thanks in advance :)
Definitely check out fertilityfriend.com as they have tutorials on how your cycle works and how to start charting

I would also recommend the book "taking charge of your fertility" as it's a wonderful resource for learning these things.

Best of luck!

Thanks alot for replying me and for the advice, I just have a question,my chart show me three colors,three days in green and one day is yellow and last day with pink....what does that mean???? I tried to find out by myself but i couldn't ,sorry for bothering :blush:

Green = Fertility signs.. or potential fertile days...

Pink = Predicted period days.

Thanks alot for replying me and for the advice, I just have a question,my chart show me three colors,three days in green and one day is yellow and last day with pink....what does that mean???? I tried to find out by myself but i couldn't ,sorry for bothering :blush:

Are you charting your temperatures? That's the way you would determine that you have actually ovulated. If you are using a cycle tracker they just tell you your fertile days based on an average based on the length of your cycle. It could be way off for you. I would recommend buying some OPKs and looking for a positive. That will tell you that your body is gearing up to ovulate. They don't tell you if you've actually ovulated or not, that's where the charting your temperatures comes in. If you are using both you can time sex for when you get a positive OPK and chart to make sure that you have ovulated and help you decide the best time to get an accurate reading on a HPT

Yes fertility friend is a life saver! It has forums you can read as well as "lessons" about ttc. I find it pretty easy to use since its an app on my phone as well as a full website. I also recommend temping.. It can be a pain in the butt cuz it has to be the same time each day, and after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but it is the only way to tell when exactly you've ovulated. I agree with pp on using opks to help time out when to bd! Best of luck!

hello ladies :)
i wanna ask is there any symptoms to know i'm pregnant??? before the time of my period??i suffer from severe headach all time and i use pain killers all time but now i'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not and pain killers are very harmful to pregnancy,so s there any symptoms???i see every day almost little blood, i forgot about symptoms, ihad two kids but my second kid is 5 years so i forgot,can u plz help me,the headache's killing me really and can't take any strong pain killers

Mira - You can have tylenol..

Sorry what tayleno????and my next period supposes to be on 29 january,yesterday i had a severe pain at my tommy,at the bottom of it,it was so severe like labour,i'm confused don't know what to do,and if i made blood test,i'm not sure if it will be positive yet or not,and also urine test...........i'm so tired really and can't take any pain killers now

Tylenol is American... Not sure what its called where you are... Non aspirin pain killer.

Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->