Fertility clinic help!!!

wishn2Bmom

Kicked infertility's ass
Reaction score
I'm looking for reviews, good and bad, for Fertility clinics. My friend is seeking out a second opinion and is looking for a rock star clinic. Anywhere in the US is game, and she needs someone willing to do phone or Skype for initial consultation.

Anyone have any she should check or definitely stay away from?

SART is the website I used to compare success rates, that was our sole priority and only deciding factor:

https://www.sart.org/

She can enter in her location and distance she's willing to travel and up will pop all available options and their ART data reports. Beyond that I googled up the individual doctors within the practice we chose and compared education, experience, specialties (beyond just reproductive endocrinology do they know even more about mfi, secondary infertility, post cancer conception etc).

I forwarded our medical charts and previous interventions to them and our chosen doctor was able to do a very brief consult, but refused to get into the nitty gritty until we met him in person. As far as I know, for insurance and liability sake, thats how most will be. Unless she has A LOT of money to burn, finding a clinic closer to her will be a big help during the process. I remember thinking I'd go anywhere too, but it just wasnt practical when looking at 20-30 separate visits during a 2-3 month span.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->