Fertility diet???

Amazeballs

Reaction score
So who of you (either from experience or just word of mouth) know what type of foods to eat to help you become more fertile??? :coffee:

Would really like to know from women who are actually trying this at the moment too. I wonder how effective these foods are at making one more fertile.

Also, are there any foods are should be feeding my husband to help increase his sperm count?? :spermy:

Thanx!

I heard that coffee is really good for sperm count?

I dont know if it a myth or no but its supposed to make the sperm more hyper lol!

So who of you (either from experience or just word of mouth) know what type of foods to eat to help you become more fertile??? :coffee:

Would really like to know from women who are actually trying this at the moment too. I wonder how effective these foods are at making one more fertile.

Also, are there any foods are should be feeding my husband to help increase his sperm count?? :spermy:

Thanx!

I heard Brazil nuts are good and this is some of what i found on it... Brazil nuts are a top source of selenium, a vitamin that helps keep sperm cells healthy while also helping the little buggers swim faster... But in saying that i cant get my OH to eat them lol

Also found this on the Brazil nut matter

I had seen on IN UK girls had been advised to eat Brazil nuts and drink/eat pineapple as it can aid implantation. I mentioned this to my clinic 6 months ago before my last treatment, and they had never heard of it. DH and I have just done a hair strand test for any vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and the company mentioned that if you are low in zinc, manganese and/or selenium, then this can cause malformation, Downs and also miscarriage. Having looked up the foods that are high in manganese and selenium, guess what? Pineapples and Brazil nuts were top of their respective lists! Coincidence maybe, so please don't quote Dr Kitty, but I thought that was very interesting. I may be telling you something that you were already well aware of, but it was news to me!

Amazeballs check this site out

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/145299/His--n--hers-fertility-boosting-nutrients-continued

Supposedly eating a diet that is more alkaline around your fertile days can help with producing EWCM and making the vagina more alkaline and hospitable to sperm. You can find a list of more alkaline foods online, but mainly it's just lots of fruit and veggies and limiting dairy, eggs, meat, and processed food. I've been eating a lot of melon, cucumber, bananas and watercress. I've had problems with acid reflux in the past, so this helps a lot with that as well. I definitely have plenty of EWCM this month and I've only just stopped my pill, so something is working. Plus, if nothing else just eating more fruits and vegetables is just really healthy and can only help with TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->