Fertility Drugs Websites

ttcbaby117

2016 forever baby crusade
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Can anyone tell me where I can go to buy discounted fertility drugs?

I knew what they were years ago but have since forgotten them.

Freedom Fertility and I am using SuccessMeds. Walgreens also has a specialty pharmacy online.

Oh ok perfect, thank you I will check those! I just want to make sure I am dealing with some place reputable.

If you PM me your med list when you have it, I can compare it to mine if they are the same so you can get a general idea of who may be cheaper.

The only thing I know so far is that I will be needing 225 gonal F and 75 menapur for 10 days

So 2250 Gonal F
750 Menapur

Oh also, did they provide you with the little box to put the needles in after and also the needles, etc.

wow I just found one online that si called IVFprescriptions.com and it is half the price of freedomfertility. I wonder if they are reputable? I get concerned about that kind of stuff.

I can't tell you about the gonal F price because I am going to be on Follistim. I will let you know the menopur when I get it Thursday!

I know there are discounts on the Gonal F through EMD Serono. Look into it!

Never heard of IVFPerscriptions.com. Where are they based?

I believe they are based out of London....Is it okay to get meds from all the way over there LOL

I use a pharmacy called MDV, I think, when I can get to other side of the house ill recheck. Im in fl so there a fair bit away in California. But fair prices.

Im sorry its MDR in California. I would put the link but my phone wont let me. They do send regular mail, two day and over night. I found there prices pretty good in comparison and there reputable.

Im sorry its MDR in California. I would put the link but my phone wont let me. They do send regular mail, two day and over night. I found there prices pretty good in comparison and there reputable.

I think the fact that they are in London is what makes the prices cheaper. Put out a new post with the site as the title and see if any of the UK ladies have had experience.

There's also fastivf.com and I know some people who have used that. And I think if you go through Walgreens they have a lot of coupons they can offer you for reimbursement. Good post.

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your feed back...wow I just got a quote from Walgreens and their pricing is as much as I am paying for IVF! Terri - I think they will have to have some serious coupons for me to use them!

I will check MDR and see what I come up with.

I have also requested a quote from the pharmacy that my clinic uses just to compare pricing. We will see what they come back with.

Anyone else have any recommendations? Any UK ladies out there that have an online source they trust?

My re uses mdr, that was how I found out. I hope you find a pharmacy that your able to use :)

Thanks Boo, I sent them a quote request yesterday so hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->