Fertility friend confusion!!

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Ok, this is my first cycle temping and I am so confused now!! Fertility friend is saying I ovulated on cycle day 9?!?! I've included the link to my chart. Could it be a mistake? I really hope so!!! If not, we missed it because our work schedules were opposite this week, I worked days and be worked nights, so we didn't get to see each other. I am so upset and so frustrated!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 15
Yup same thing happened to me and i was sure that i didn't O cos of opk. But as u put more and more temp, it will adjust. It has now moved mine to cd 11 and I know that I still haven't O. It will adjust it as and when u put more data (i.e opk, cm etc). do u use OPK?

Ahh! Ok I didn't know it adjusts as you go! I take my temp every morning at 3:00am. I took it this morning and was so upset I couldn't go back to sleep :/ I don't use opks, I've thought about it though!

I just got my smiley face on opk and as soon as i input it on ff, it removed the crosshairs. So hopefully the next crosshairs will be the real one. Good luck x

kinda the same, I started charting again. This month i started it in the middle of my cycle a day before my O should have arrived, and nothing still to this day and I have 5 days left until AF shows up. So i either missed it with charting or I never O'd :( and now my cross hairs are telling me that I O'd on CD 23 which i didn't. Ugh!! so frustrating.

I just entered my CM for today and it took the cross hairs away and it has predicted ovulation day around the time I should ovulate!! A little relief but I'm still worried! :/

kinda the same, I started charting again. This month i started it in the middle of my cycle a day before my O should have arrived, and nothing still to this day and I have 5 days left until AF shows up. So i either missed it with charting or I never O'd :( and now my cross hairs are telling me that I O'd on CD 23 which i didn't. Ugh!! so frustrating.

:shrug: maybe u O'd earlier this cycle. Have u tested with hpt to see if u r preggo? Good luck x

I just entered my CM for today and it took the cross hairs away and it has predicted ovulation day around the time I should ovulate!! A little relief but I'm still worried! :/

:hugs:Don't be. just keep checking everyday. But opk would make it easier for u though......just a tot. Good luck x

:shrug: maybe u O'd earlier this cycle. Have u tested with hpt to see if u r preggo? Good luck x

I have tested and still BFN, and AF is supposed to arrive in 4 days now.

Oh gosh I'm in the same boat as you! But mine has detected a dotted crosshair on CD 33 and my cycles range from 32-40 days :shrug:

Guess gonna have to keep temping and see where it goes..

If I don't get a :bfp: this month I'm gonna keep on temping and use the fertility monitor as well!!!

Hope it clears out for you! I'm hoping I ovulated on CD 33 cause we had :sex: on that day!

Good luck and lots of :dust:

My temp dropped again! So I'm not worried anymore! Phew! lol I should ovulate in a couple of days!! YAY!

I started using ovufriend this month along with FF... I think I actually like ovufriend better than FF!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->