Fertility Friend help

porkypig

Reaction score
Morning all, I'm currently temping with FF and I still haven't got my af but I can't enter anymore data as My 'days' have run out. It says my vip trial runs out in 3 days but I can't see how to extend it without paying. Does anyone know how I can extend my chart? xxx Thank you

if you look through the next couple of pages of threads someone else asked about extending for free but i can't remember what they wrote!!

is it not allowing you to put any more cycle days in? perhaps you should try their 'contact us' facility and ask them if there's a limit as to how far it counts up...?

I agree with wishing, contact them!

Sorry to be a pain but does anyone else have an idea? I'm getting a little worried as I might forget my temp if i don't put it in soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm confused. You should be able to still enter your temp data using the basic FF service. You only need to pay to extend the VIP services.

Mine recently expired and I was still able to go ahead temping as usual. But then I paid $10 to extend the VIP for an extra month.

Thats why im confused, i cant enter my temp cos there are no more days left to do it xx

I've just sussed it out, thanks anyway xxxx

Sorry can't help porkypig, but just wanted to wish you luck, good signs so far for that bfp! Good Luck in next couple days that the witch doesn't arrive!!

u can chart without paying !!?? so u defo need 2email them, on there site somewhere there is a "contact us" button, let me know if u still cant do it, or if u pm me ur user name and email address, will do it 4 u x
im on vip uknow and when u pay theres a loada forums that u can only use when ur a payer uknow the free vip bit that u get doesnt really do the site must justice, just a thought hun, but i know u can chart4free!!

oh just seen that u sorted it !!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"