Fertility Friend

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by CarrieB, Oct 25, 2008.

1. CarrieB

CarrieB Me, DH and little bean

Hi

I've just signed up to Fertility Friend so I can try to get to grips with my cycles. Entered all the info that I can and am going out today to get a thermometer and poss some ovulation test thingies (sooooo not up on all the technical lingo yet!!) Am on a mission!!! Just wondered if I should sign up for the VIP membership on FF? At the mo am getting the 30 day free trial of everything but despite reading through the differences of basic and VIP membership am not sure what I'll lose when the 30 days are up. Does the basic membership give you everything you need? The fee for VIP sounds reasonable so I'm willing to sign up if it'll give me better info about my cycles.

C
    x

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey hun - basic membership gives you everything you need unless you fancy all the extra bits that you it gives you. I would try out the free VIP stuff and see how you feel after that - 30 days may be all you need to get your :bfp:

Good luck!