fertility monitor Question!!!!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
i will probabley post this in ttc aswell,but i just wanted2ask a question about fertility monitors, for the past mth ive been using ebay cheapies Otest sticks(& they av wrked grt4me...so far)but i was lookin on ebay again at fertility monitors, n clearblue ones go4about £60, then i saw persona monitor and sat n watch it go for £40,so i thought thats not bad will bid4the next one,n i did just that except no1eles was bidding n cos the fella never put reserve on it,i got it for £6.51:happydance:,anyway was guna then but some test4it,but when readin discription of the tests they sounded exactley same as the ebay cheap O test strips i already have!! does any1 have a persona fertility monitor? and/or does any1 know if u HAVE to use persona brand test strips 4 persona monitor,would any strips wrk?? cos i cant see why not!! pls let me know,b4 i go n but these persona strips!!:hug:

Hi there, Not sure if this is too late but I have a clearblue easy fertility monitor and you can only use their strips in it. The difference with persona and clearblue vs just strips is they store your cycle info for 6 months I believe and ask you to test on certain days. You got a great deal there, I paid £90 for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->