Fertility Spell

loubylou88

TTC since October 2009 :-
Reaction score
Hey..
so i bought one of them Fertility Spells of Mia on Ebay after reading great things about people TTC with PCOS and ENDO..

Well it came the other day and did everything she said:
Put 6silver coins under matress and said the words i needed to infront of a mirror and holding a candle...

DH is abit skeptical about the spell but he was sweet enough to say 'if it makes me happy and postive he'l go along with it' aww bless lol.

Well now its just a waiting game and if not had a BFP within 12weeks, she will recast the spell or just give u the money back..

Has any1 had the spell done to them and what did they think?!

xxx

I also just bought one and am waiting to see what happens, hope it works!!

Hey..
so i bought one of them Fertility Spells of Mia on Ebay after reading great things about people TTC with PCOS and ENDO..

Well it came the other day and did everything she said:
Put 6silver coins under matress and said the words i needed to infront of a mirror and holding a candle...

DH is abit skeptical about the spell but he was sweet enough to say 'if it makes me happy and postive he'l go along with it' aww bless lol.

Well now its just a waiting game and if not had a BFP within 12weeks, she will recast the spell or just give u the money back..

Has any1 had the spell done to them and what d

x
xxx

Hi, I did a Mia spell in November.........she has just recast for me.....
Also realised when I first did the spell I had my Wests and Easts all the wrong way round lol ....so now I have moved the coins and got my directions right(i hope).
I bought a phschic reading aswell...........

x

oh right i brought mine is november. but she sent me an email to say she'l recast me next month.... but am starting clomid around 22nd jan.so fingers crossed....(keep looking at tablets and wanting to start now hehehe)
What phschic reading did u get... from mia? or sum1 else?

Im hoping my north was right. as used my OH navigation on his iphone lol. and placed coins right in middle of bed, and check each month to make sure they havent fallen throu the slates lol.xxxx

oh right i brought mine is november. but she sent me an email to say she'l recast me next month.... but am starting clomid around 22nd jan.so fingers crossed....(keep looking at tablets and wanting to start now hehehe)
What phschic reading did u get... from mia? or sum1 else?

Im hoping my north was right. as used my OH navigation on his iphone lol. and placed coins right in middle of bed, and check each month to make sure they havent fallen throu the slates lol.xxxx

I got my reading from Jenny and Psychic123.....both were different on conception dates but same sex.
Psychic123 is more detailed. we will see x

I got my reading from Jenny and Psychic123.....both were different on conception dates but same sex.
Psychic123 is more detailed. we will see x

I got my reading from Psychic 123 and it was wrong on both counts, and I just ordered a spell. Can't hurt huh? I'm just tired of my heart breaking every month. I cried half the night last night cause the :witch: got me.

I got one off mia, she recast after 12 weeks and i got my bfp that month....Ive kept the spell, its kinda personal xxxx

I've just ordered mine. I'm keeping a very open mind about it all, but have seen so many good things about Mia in particular that I'm really hoping it happens. She's responded so quickly and has even said she's casting for me tonight, which is great as I always told myself I'd get one if AF showed, and she did this morning so I went for it!

I bought one from Moonlite casting as the reviews seemed more personal to me, than Mia's one. My friend bought quite a few of Mia's spells and they didn't work at all. I think everyone is different and we have to keep positive and hope the spell will do its magic regardless of who they been cast by!

Good luck to all of us xxx

So I'm thinking of doing a casting, or having a friend help me cast. What were your results, ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->