Fess up!

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
With so many of us pregnant with second, I bet there's a lot of tired ladies around here. I know I do silly things almost daily that I blame on lack of sleep so I figure I'm probably not the only one.

So lets all giggle at each other..and have something to talk about cos lets face it, this board is a little dead!

Today I backed into a magazine display at the deli trying to maneuver Syri's stroller -.- this guy was looking at me amused so I said "can you tell I don't get a lot of sleep?" He just laughed and said that he saw the display attack me. :haha: made me feel a little less stupid.

Haha aww :)

I was in macDonalds trying to get my sons pushchair out the ever expanding queue and my son is nearly 2 so he likes to walk around the shopping centre and all of a sudden he runs off out of mcds and I'm shouting his name like a mad woman then I just thought right he wants to run I'll show him so I drop my bags and abandon the buggy and waddle/jog baby bump in tow, finally catch him and sit on the floor in front of him to tell him off wheezing and puffing all the while my bf comes out of mcds with an ice cream. o for him and I scream the words he's not getting that I am!!!! To which he replies everyones looking at you you know.... Arghhhhhhhh lol

I went to put a used nappy in the fridge instead of the bin :dohh:

So was very tired at work last night, like could barley keep my eyes open. The man who works next door came in with aload of money and I thought he said
"Do you have any spare fibres, we've run out." Me being a nob asked him what they were. "Yano, fibers?" So I was like ok I don't think so but ill go ask. So I went and asked the person I was working with and hes like yeah and starts talking to the bloke. He comes back with a load of FIVERS and exhanges them with the guys money. I felt like such a douche, asking him what fivers were :dohh: he must of thought I was so dumb. He comes in all the time too :blush:

I have been so clumsy, always dropping things. I even dropped my phone in the toilet. I'm putting things in the fridge instead of the cabinet or vice versa. Lately I always misread the directions when i'm cooking. I have been a MESS!

Okay so I'm not pregnant but my baby is 3 months. When I was pregnant I was always dropping things at work and I would just casually ask another cashier to pick it up. Also, I would always say things instead. Of what I was supposed to say. For example when this man walked up to the till I said "have a good day!" instead of "how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->