FET

Ellie Bean

Reaction score
I'm having my lining checked tomorrow and praying it is ok so that we can schedule our FET. I was wondering how long after lining check you had FET? I feel like last time I started progesterone the day that my lining was good and did daily injection for 5 days and day 5 was our FET but I can't remember, it's been too long ago and I did not write it down.

I had my lining check on Sunday (cd13) , and started progesterone that evening. FET is scheduled for Friday, so it will be 5 days after lining check

Good luck with your FET!

I'm having my lining checked tomorrow and praying it is ok so that we can schedule our FET. I was wondering how long after lining check you had FET? I feel like last time I started progesterone the day that my lining was good and did daily injection for 5 days and day 5 was our FET but I can't remember, it's been too long ago and I did not write it down.

I started my progesterone about 1 day aftermy lining check and stayed onit for about 1 week before my FET was scheduled. Since my lining was at least an 8 or better, (mine was a 10.75) I was able to get on the transfer schedule with my clinic that same day of the lining check. Good luck! I hope your lining is nice and thick and you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Thanks ladies! Lining was 9.36 today so we're scheduled for transfer next Tuesday 9/20. Will start progesterone injections Friday. I'm super excited!

Well they had to change days to next wed as Dr is out of office next Tuesday so one more day to wait lol

Great news! :thumbup: Awesome lining check! How exciting! Good luck and baby dust to you! :happydance::happydance: :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->