Fetal hydrops

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
As this is a website ive really loved being a part of i wanted to put a success story on here which may help reassure women in the future who google a condition and want to find positive outcomes. I ddint find a great deal whod been through it. The official info on the topic is quite doom and gloomy so i wanted to put something positive out there to give hope to those who may be so frightened or overwhelmed. My baby was found to have hydrops in 3 places and eas tachycardic (260 at worst - we're at about 210-215 now). I was treated with digoxin flecainide acetate and then beta blockers sotalol. His hydrops went on the digoxin flecainide combination the cardio says the digoxin was great at lowering the heart the flec was the fluid reducer. He is almost entirely hydrops free. I will go back to digoxin to reduce the hr furthermore probably. It brought it lower than it currently is i only got taken off for the adverse affects on myself. His hr is lowering well. There is hope to others with hydrops out there. Take care and ignore the official docs on google because it can resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->