fetal movements mid third tri

butrfly

Mom to Sweet Elijah
Reaction score
has anyone experienced a change in the kind & frequency of movements?

my LO seems to roll more right now and do some hiccups and sometimes jiggle my tummy. rarely do i feel kicks.

also, i think he's having a quiet day today... should i be worried?

what are your experiences with your LO regarding this?

I have found my baby has settled into more of a routine now too. I do get kicks but I find the movement I get more frequently now is the whole body rolling around or moving position. She seems to like to lie on my right hand side too, right under my ribs with her bum poking up and out. Have you tried to have a cold drink and perhaps lie down on your side? If you are worried call your midwife. I found having a doppler to use at home relieves some of my anxiety when she is being quiet.

If u havent had 10 movements within the last 12 hrs plz ring your mw xxx

thanks, serina. :) will now closely observe movements and take note of your concern. (i get worried, too.)

I get rolling, bum pokes, that sort of thing. No kicks since about week 30 I believe, all just body movements, as she hasn't much room!

I've noticed the last few days he's barely moved at all. I get movements early morning and mid afternoon like i usually would but hardly any kicks just shifting about. It did worry me a bit but he was jumping about all day friday and think he just had a quite few days to recover

i have noticed much more violent movements! he had been quieter the past week but last night he was thrashing around to a point it was starting to hurt my insides. x

thank you for sharing your experiences on movement.

i feel a bit paranoid about fetal movement as i read a lot of stories about reduced movements and all that. the youtube vids i saw where the baby's movement could so be seen on the screen made me more worried as times like that are a bit rare for me (i can feel LO move but rarely see the movements on the surface of my tummy).

reading your experiences reassure me that there will be (quiet) days like this, too. but that i need to always monitor the movement anyway.

(LO is squirming inside me as i type this. might be the cup of coffee i just had. hehehehe)

I get bum wriggling and basic body shuffling, hardly any kicks, he gets the hiccups alot, which feels really strange. I've noticed his movements are starting to hurt now too, obvously cos he's running out of room big time in there.

Try an ice cold glass of water to get bubs shifting hun xox

I have just come back from hospital about this where they gave me a flow scan to check placental flow and fluid.
He wasn't that active at the scan so the sonographer poked me and asked me to cough to get him to move,which he did.

He said violent kicks aren't as common at this stage because they have little room to move about but rather you would feel wriggles,shifting or rolling feeling in your tummy.

He did say minimum of ten of any type of these movements in 12 hour period,if not go to hospital where they can scan and run checks xxx

My LO appears to love just chilling out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->