fetal pole or no fetal pole??

sweetseraph

Reaction score
i found out i was pregnant october 25th. i soon made appointment with obgyn for november 21st. to my dissapointment on the ultrasound they found what looked like a possible fetal pole with no heartbeat. the dr said it could be the position of the baby bc it was up against the sac. also i was measuring at least a week behind. they tool levels to compare the following weds. however i ended up in er the next night. there they did another level and us on me. the levels showed an increase from 49000 to 59000 but the us showed only the gestational sac. i followed up with my obgyn and was able to talk her in to doing another us and she saw again what she thought could be the fetal pole with a flicker but said it could be a blood vessel. she drew more blood and i will have results in the morning to see if they double. i had just come to the terms that i had lost the baby. now i find out there may be hope. i am so torn. has anyone else have anything like this happen to them. the us at the hospital are usually better i understand. also my progestrene was low. any advice support or words of comfort would be much appreciated as this is really hard.

Didn't want to read and run but I have everything crossed for you that all will be ok xx

:hugs: wait it out and see! I'm so very sorry that you're going through this. Anything is possible at this point. I would insist upon waiting until they are ENTIRELY certain one way or the other! Praying for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->