Fever & Chills Early Pregnancy Signs?

Azasha

Reaction score
Hello beautiful ladies!

I hope you all are doing fantastic!!

My previous period was started on 14 Jan and ends on the 17th Jan.

Had SI on 18, 19, 29 Jan & also during my fertile window period on the 6th Feb right before it ends as my period is usually irregular.

I would like to ask, if i'm might possibly be in the TWW and now after a 4 days holiday, i'm having hot flushes & possibly fever since 9th Feb.. temp is 38.0°C and been having chills and flu sore throats.. im having alot of watery discharges. Been extremely fatigues & sleepy. I wish i could sleep the whole day! Been having shortness of breath when walking, neck pains & loss of appetite.. Nausea & i cant stand smells that i usually love.. still a BFN and ovulation is faint line.. Anyone has any answers to what I'm having? The fever is a sudden onset.. today is the 11th Feb, im still having flu & sore throat with nausea & low appetite.. does anyone has gone thru the same? Your reply and advices are greatly appreciated!

I hope you get your bfp!

I don't know if I'm pregnant yet or not (first test will be tomorrow at 12 dpo), but I have had a fever since 7 dpo.

I hope you get your bfp!

I don't know if I'm pregnant yet or not (first test will be tomorrow at 12 dpo), but I have had a fever since 7 dpo.

Hey Hunn!!

I am excited for you too!! Do update us here on hows the result! I know im still far away as its only ma 5dpo, but i am gonna watch out for any imp.bleeding tomorrow. :) im still having low grade fever now with stuffy nose & runny nose at the same time! I just hope AF didnt make a surprise visit this cycle! ^.^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->