Fever in first trimester?

MrsGax

Reaction score
Well, I am just all about the posts lately! So I have a very slight fever (99.9, which is not even technically considered a fever), but that is worrying me. I just took one tylenol... but I am nervous about that. Anything I read online says crazy things about fevers causing miscarriages and birth defects, etc. Soooo what do you do to prevent a fever from getting bad? You would think I would know all of this as I am a nursing student... but when I am the patient, all the info leaves my head for some reason and I worry. :wacko:

With my second born I had an unexplained fever(no cold, flu ect) of 102. It would not go down with Tylenol so I was told to go to the ER. Once there they ran tests to try and find the source but nothing. After that they just told
Me to stay hydrated and keep on too of the Tylenol and that Baby would be fine. I wouldn't worry to much as long as your keeping hydrated and using Tylenol to bring it down. :)

keeep it 101.5 if it goes to that or higher call ur doctor asap as a rise in temp can cause problems under just take tyl every 4 hours and stay hydrated.

I have no idea really but if you're worried contact your doctor? I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->