22.6 KB · Views: 51
  • baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 58
  • baby4.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 82
wow she looks big? Whats she weighing now? Congrats hun x

heya shes gna get weighed again tonight but she was weighin less than her birth weight at 2lbs 14oz when she was first weighed.. bt they said its normal for babies to lose weight in the first few days

She is gorgeous x congratulations x our babies share the same birthday!

Aww reli :) and fank yuu xx

She is beautiful hun. You must be a very proud mama! How is she getting on now?

xxx

xxx

shez gettin on v wel considering! She has minimal bleedin on the brain- its only small and hadnt increase when they scanned her a few days later-there goin to scan her agen 2moz..they dnt fink its nefing to worry about atm! She is also on 7.1mls of breast milk n wil b on ful feeds in 2days, soo no more drip :)

she is beautiful..and looks so well..
your doing a grt job
xx

Thanks hun, i actually feel like i am too- i have my guilty moments bt im starting to realise there was nothin i couldve done to make her stay in longer xx

xxx

shez gettin on v wel considering! She has minimal bleedin on the brain- its only small and hadnt increase when they scanned her a few days later-there goin to scan her agen 2moz..they dnt fink its nefing to worry about atm! She is also on 7.1mls of breast milk n wil b on ful feeds in 2days, soo no more drip :)

That's great news! How are you finding City? I ask as i'm thinking of changing my care from Sandwell to there. Having a tour on friday to check it out. Anything bad you have come across??? xxx

Oh plz dnt do it hun when my membranes ruptured and i pressed the panic button no one came i n had to walk out into the reception area drippin with blood and ask one of the visitors to call a nurse and theres a super bug in the nicu department- so the place has been quarentined no visitors except papers- its in the papers and everything! A few babys have caught it including mine :( x my mom had my lil bro at sandwel- no probz at all xx

Oh my goodness shes so precious.....What a little princess!!

Deffo be fighting all the men off with a stick when she's older

Looks like your doing a wonderful job,She's lucky to have you as a mom ...:flower:

xx

She is beautiful and looks like she is doing very well

Just popping in from August bumps, how're you doing now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->