Few things.

Rebeccaox

Hayden & Presley <3
Reaction score
Hello guys,
just a few things really, I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and can't remember what I experienced in the first few weeks of pregnancy I am now 6 weeks 2 days gone (not had scan to confirm yet)

1 - I am really moody & keep snapping over little things
2 - My boobs are god damn painful
3 - My legs are aching a bit and a few pains in my tummy nothing major

I'm sure these are all normal but I really can't remember this from my first pregnancy, anyone else got all 3 of these things?

I'm 6 weeks 3 days with my second and I'm the same way completely and I also do not remember a lot from my first and she's only two :wacko:

Ohhhh yeah! I was that moody a couple days before the bfp, now it's less frequent. I have thought that chopping off my boobs would cause me less discomfort, and the aches and pains are right there too. ;) congratulations!

Yes.yes and yes. Pretty sure my kids think mom has gone psycho, lol!! My boobs are super sore, and my legs and feet are achy. All perfectly normal!!

I'm 6 weeks 3 days with my second and I'm the same way completely and I also do not remember a lot from my first and she's only two :wacko:

Same as me my sons only 2.5 years old! x

Well at least now I don't feel so bad lol I'm just ready for all of these yucky feelings to pass

Hello guys,
just a few things really, I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and can't remember what I experienced in the first few weeks of pregnancy I am now 6 weeks 2 days gone (not had scan to confirm yet)

1 - I am really moody & keep snapping over little things
2 - My boobs are god damn painful
3 - My legs are aching a bit and a few pains in my tummy nothing major

I'm sure these are all normal but I really can't remember this from my first pregnancy, anyone else got all 3 of these things?

Hiya and congrats...

I am 6 weeks and have all the same symptoms as you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"