FF and CM question

Viking15

Mommy
Reaction score
So when checking my CM I often find the results confusing. For example today I was checking and there was loads of sticky but also a few slight bits of stringy mixed in. Does anyone else encounter this? What do I put down?

I was told that if you have anything stretchy, call it EWCM.

^^^what Dmom said.
I think if your CM is a mixed constituency you record the most fertile one, so if it's sticky and stretchy like EW then record it as EWCM.

I have another question...
what is the difference between Watery and EWCM?
I am not sure what Watery CM is. As I either mark it as sticky or EW...

Thanks Indigo.

Is that fertile CM as well?

I know mine's watery when I constantly feel like

I've pissed myself

:rofl:

Nice description girls! I now get it!:thumbup:
I have updated my chart, not that this month is reliable as with the cat being ill I am not getting any sleep so god kows what my temps are doing!!

Always wonder what the difference was between Watery/Creamy and Watery/EWCM

Hugs for your kitty sus :hugs:.

My CM is always a combination and I've given up trying to find out what that means but FF tells me to record the most fertile so I guess EWCM is the most fertile, supposedly, but also watery and creamery can be. It's all too confusing for my old brain.

My CM is always a combination and I've given up trying to find out what that means but FF tells me to record the most fertile so I guess EWCM is the most fertile, supposedly, but also watery and creamery can be. It's all too confusing for my old brain.

Creamery? WTF?

Creamery? WTF?

:haha::haha::haha:

Well I have a mix of it as well, and like yourself I find it too confusing :wacko:

Well I have a mix of it as well, and like yourself I find it too confusing :wacko:

Oh yeah, I hear ya. And I haven't gone down (or should that be up?) the cervix position etc. route because I think that would just blow my mind :wacko:.

Oh I am not going there either! If CM confuses me, imagine the cervix position!!!

Thanks for all the responses.
I am just thoroughly confused. I have sticky thick CM. Tons. With just a few stringly EWCM, just tiny amounts. They don't really jive so I have a hard time believing I'm fertile. I can feel some cramping though. Maybe I need to invest in some pre-seed...

I try. I am better some days than others. I will try harder. Yesterday I did a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->