FF Announcing Your Chart Had Went Triphasic! Some?'s And Very High Temp?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so this is the first time since I've been charting, we've been trying for since January, but I haven't been doing BBT that whole time. I have been doing it for a while, and during that time FF has never flashed an annoucemnt when I open my account/chart . Which I know that we all hear that it's a good sign and that triphasic chart patterns happen more often in charts that end in pregnancy, esp when BDing was timed right and other fertily signs and and the rest of your chart correlates with a possible pregnancy. NOW- With all that said, at the same time, we are aware that a triphasic chart does not guarantee a pregnancy, as many women have this chart pattern and end up not being pregnant, which is a super let down BTW, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that starts to get excited with a cycle that you're pretty had IB, an Implant dip, and all, we get's our hope up, bc everyone makes a big deal out of it, and then for AF to show, it's a real party pooper, to be sure (BOO!)

SO- My Question/Curiosity is this- for those of you that have had FF let you know that your chart had went triphasic, and you had done proper BD timing, what was your outcome? were you actualy pregnant? Or did AF end up showing up?

My second question for you ladies is about your post O BBT's. At 3dpo, well technically it should of been recorded at 4 dpo bc it was after 12am that evening, so early 4dpo 'morning while dark' lol, I had on my TP what looked like a classic one spot of IB, very light pink in color, about a quarter, a litter bigger in size, but IB without any king like of texure or consistency to it, if that makes sense, if was just a very watery fluid that absorbed into the tp instantly tinting it light pink. That was the only episode that I had as far IB. The my temps on 4 and 5 dpo were just about the same and took a VERY sharp dip down from 97.93 to 97.00 and 97.03 on 4/5dpo. Then at 9 dpo my chart went crazy. I've never had a temp this high. And it was right, I checked twice and than again with two other BBT thermometers I keep in my drawer as back up's. I was not sick in the least bit. And of my charts have never had a temp go up high like that and not be for a reason, so I thought it was really weird. Has ANYONE ever had something similar happen to them with there temp going into a "low grade fever" for not external/environmantal/personal reason as to why it went up like that? What was the result of that cycle?

I'm so nervous. this entire cycle has just been weird. Right from the very start. I ovulated SO late, I can't believe that we even actually caught my surge, bc I was only pure luck that I did. I thought I was already in my TWW and was doing everything I could to try to figure out what was going on (bc I had a CP the last cycle and was just too devastated to go on with TTCing when this cycle started so I didnt start tracking until we BD'd one night and I decided to note it, and realized that we had just so happened to BD right around the time that I have Od in previous cycles.

***My Chart is in my signature if anyone is interested ;)

Ive never had a Triphasic chart and been pregnant.

Your extra spike could be a rise in hormones.

well, I'm not pregnant. I apparently am just one of those very unlucky women who get there hope's up bc their chart looks fantastic for it only to be "normal" for me to go triphasic as a NON pregnant chart. AF started today. Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->