FF app says I haven't ovulated but I swear I did?

patienceiav

Reaction score
Heya!

This is my first month post bcp so anything could happen, I've not spent too much of my ovulating life off the pill but I don't recall having wobbly cycles.

I've been using a different app to track temp before I heard of FF and i had a temp spike round the average O date, had raging "do me" hormones (haha) aches on one side etc etc, but after I transferred the temp data to FF it says I haven't ovulated. Is that because it needs more than just temp, ie CM (I'm too squeamish to track that lol) or just more than 3 weeks data to go on?

Any ideas welcome, I'm still very new to this :) OPK's ordered for cycle #2! :D

Can you post the link to your chart here?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-08-29 hope this works!

"You are on Cycle Day (CD) 24. You are now waiting for your ovulation. Make sure to monitor your cervical fluid closely."
"Temperature: No ovulation detected yet."

This is what comes up when I go into the Details section on the app :(

The above link is taking me to my chart.

Oh hmm, I'm not sure how to get mine out :/ will try from my computer see how that goes

Okie! Cuz I can't say anything unless I see your chart.

I think you O'd on cd 11. So many temps before that are missing may that's why FF didn't give you crosshairs. Its hard to see pre O temp range but if the range is around the last 2 3 temps before cd 11 then it could be the O day.also its your first month after pill you still are not sure of how long the cycle could be. May be its a long cycle and you O in the coming days.

Fascinating ! Thanks a lot for taking the time to look at it :) this month was meant to be a temp testing month but it ended up being more NTNP so i've been antsy about figuring it all out :D i'd have thought it to be CD 14 just because the temp was at its highest, looks like i've got a lot to learn :) could be any time though as you say, my last period was a end of BCP packet bleed, not quite the same thing. I'd be happy just to have AF in a week, then i'd know my cycle is at least regular :) I think i'll be joining the ranks of OPK and DPO testing stalkers soon enough :D

GL dear! :) If you need any help with temping or opks in future you can pm me! :thumbup:

Just make sure you add all the temps. Even if you feel you woke up a bit early or abit late. And never use temp adjusters. You can skip first 2-3 days of af though :)

What's a temp adjuster? My current digital thermometer only has 3 digits, I'm planning on getting a 4 digit one if that'll help :)

Some people who wakeup late or early use online temp adjuster that add or subtract to adjust temp for that time but they are very unreliable.
I also have 3 digits and never had a problem :)

This should do it ! :)

I don't think you have ovulated yet! Your chart defo suggests you haven't, there isn't a clear sustained temp rise! Keep temping though, the first month off bcp can be a funny one! Sometimes it takes a few months to ovulate when you come off bcp, even if you don't ovulate you can still bleed like you would a period, so my advice is keep temping :) I've been temping a long time (I'm on cycle 33 lol)

I'd think around the 11th too.

Have you been tracking you cm too?

Ooh thanks ladies, that's 2 to 1, I hope I did O! :( cm is something I may need to learn, if anything I have less of it after stopping bcp and it all looks the same to me! I haven't been "investigating" though, I don't think I can do that I'm far too squeamish! :D OPK's might have to suffice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->