FF Chart Help Please... I'm Late With Low Post Ov Temps

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, in need of a little help with my chart I'm so confused right now.
I have pcos and have been ttc#2 for over 5 years. I used to chart for about a year but gave up with it about 2 years ago. I started temping again last may 8th. I had a chemical that cycle. Then my last cycle jun 8th was OK but my lp dropped from 14 to 12 days. I have ov pains and loads of ewcm every month and FF has always confirmed ov with crosshairs either dotted or solid cross hairs. I've never had no cross hairs before now and this cycle I had ov pains cd13 and loads of ewcm but I missed my temp on cd13 n got no cross hairs. I think i am dpo12 so if my lp has changed to 12 then AF will b here tomorrow. The confusing thing is my post ov temps (cd13+) are lower then normal and I didn't really get a temp rise until days later but that's happened before. Please look and tell me what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5b70e4

Also I used to get bad Period symptoms after ov until AF showed. Like nausea bad headaches cramping bad back pain and always tender sore swollen breasts. Since temping again its all seemed to have disappeared. Weirdly. My boobs don't even get a tiny bit tender sore or swollen any more. Has this ever happened to anyone And is it a hormone issue?

Loads of baby dust to all. Xx

Hey, I don't know much about pcos or hormones but I agree with FF that it doesn't look like you O. I can clearly see pre and post O on your June chart, but this chart is staying around the same temps. The best person to ask is your doctor/anybody who knows more than me. I just did not want to read and run

Thanks hun Iv got app to see my nurse on friday and year that's what I was worried about. I felt ov but my temps are like 0.2c - 0.4c diff from last two cycles of post of temps. Thanks for replying. Xx

I don't think you've ovulated either sorry :flower: your temps have never reached the level your other charts show after ovulation. And they are erratic. Possibly an annovulatory cycle.. Or you might ovulate at a later date. Keep doing opks just incase.

Hi Jessica
Just my 2 cents, but I don't see a very notable diff in temps, and even if you guessed the same temp as cd12 or 14 in the spot where cd 13 was it still wouldn't show a major shift (just giving an example, not suggesting you do it lol)
BUT...they always say look at the overall chart and from start to end you are still showing a slow rise, so I ditto pp...you would really need to see a doc if you keep having unreliable shifts.
If you look at my FF chart below, you can see how crazy my temps are, even post O I tend to zig zag up n down.
I actually bought a new BT thermom this cycle, but it didn't change, I just have crazy temps lol.
Since you haven't temped in a while before now, you may want to check the following (just reminders no offense intended)
- If you thermometer is older ( mine was 6 yrs old, so I bought one)
-If you are taking your temp at the same time each day, and if not- this is just my personal pref- I use this temp adjuster to account for any temps that are way off my normal waking time:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
(I also LEAVE FF temp time the same, or you will get open dots, because the temp adjuster is based on your normal time)
-Make sure you keep your thermom close by so you don't have to do much moving around to go get it. (my son started a convo with me the other a.m. and interrupted temp taking, and it made my temp off by .2 F!)
-Certain meds will cause erratic temps...check online for a list
-Also, your baseline may just be much diff now
When I had my 4 y/o, my temps were never in the 96F range. Now that is the norm for me, especially anytime I wake up an hour or 2 early.
LOL check out my O day temp...If it went lower I think I'd need a touch of CPR:wacko:
Hang in there, temping is worth it overall, just takes some work, GL!

Thanks ladies and no offence taken. That's why I'm on here asking advice. I take my temp every am 7-7:30am. Which has always been fine on ff and thermometer stays under pillow. I temped with a old thermometer last two cycles which only reads 37.0c for example. I bought a new one that reads 37.00c and used that this cycle. I just clicked on override and clicked remove although I had no override and ff gave me cross hairs solid cd15. Two days after ov pain. Now my question is my temps are well to low post ov? What does low post ov temps mean? Xx

Possibly low progesterone? I believe it that that makes temps high. I still disagree with ff though.. Even though the pattern looks right now it still doesn't seem like yous ovulated. Could be wrong though I'm not an expert xxx :flower:

Thanks hun its just so confusing cause iv had unovulatory cycles before now and if I don't ov AF comes early by like 7 days my cycle don't make it to cd22 if I don't ov. Im sure I ovulated as I have ov pains two days before ov and temp rise, which is normal like previous two months. I gotta agree with u though I think its a progesterone issue. I havent had my hormones checked in like 3 years. My progesterone used to be high due to my pcos but I guess that's why I've always had high post ov temps, but now its a whole new situation and so baffling tbh. I'm off to see nurse Friday n gonna take my charts. Just feels like a wasted cycle really sorry to go on hun. Congrats on our son and sorry for your loses. Are you still TTC for another x

Aw I know it's frustrating isn't it. I have annovulatory cycles too (just had an 8 week one that gave me a pos opk but at a week after) and I know how disheartening it can be. Definitely go to the nurse she could maybe do day 21 bloods to check everything is ok, and maybe progesterone supplements would be an option. Yeh I'm still ttc. Took ages for af to return after my mmc and I'm in the middle of cycle 2 post d&c. Well near the end really (about 8 or 9dpo as I had a couple of days of pos opk but not temping). I'm sure I ovulated as I've had all the signs to say I have but I guess I won't know until either a for bfp (let's hope the latter!). Don't think this will be the cycle for me though. Xxx

Sure is hun and yer thanks for that I'll ask my nurse if she can give me supplements for progesterone. Hope she's not like my doctors they don't care at all and say u have one it will happen. 5 years later lol and 2 chemicals. Never technically been pregnant since my dd. Awww bless ya hun its hard work, sad and a big emotional rollercoaster isn't it and thanks for your reply and good advice. Turns out my LPs 10 days now dropping big time from 14 days u no any think that could help that I'll try any think lol. I hope u get ur sticky bfp fxd hun. Sorry for any mistakes/Spellings lol touch screen not for me. Xx

Going by FF and last cycle, AF was due yesterday. No sign. My temps haven't really raised this month after ov so I thought I had no hope this cycle. So my temps are just above cover line at 36.59c for the last three days and my AF temp is 36.5c. Hpt Bfn. Still no sign of AF. No cramps no backacke just headache and feel sick. So my question is could I be pregnant with such low temps? Or is there still hope as my temps ain't dropped below coverline yet like previous cycle? X

There is definitely hope until the witch shows! And Luke you said you are still above the coverline. It is possible for an lp to be a day or two off. I had a 14 day lp last cycle when they are usually 12, but my temp started dropping at 12. Hang in there! Or better yet take a test hahaha

Thank you hun gives me hope if there is a chance as its above cover line. I tested dpo8-9-10-11 and 12 today but bfn but with dd I didn't get bfp until late dunno how late as I didn't temp but two weeks after AF was due roughly but I have a pos hpt at dpo8 and 9 when I had chemical two cycles ago but my temps were a lot higher. GL with your cycle your chart looks pretty promising. Fxd u get ur bfp. How long u been trying? X

My chart is a hot mess this month lol but thank you! This is my fourth cycle "trying", but our only bd that could make a baby was 1dpo. So I am not convinced we did it this cycle. I don't time our bd or let him know when I am ovulating. I want it to be as natural for him as possible.

Well good luck anyway and that's a good way to do it but my fellas all over it I couldn't hide it if I tried and if it was all my way we would do it every other night lol :) xx

Lol. Yeah it is easy because I wake up at 6 to deal with the pets and go to work, but he sleeps in until 8/9. So it is easy. What surprised me was that the beeping of my bbt hasn't woken him up yet. How are fairing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->