FF chart help...

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
I'm not new to FF or charting but what is my chart doing?!

I've got dotted crosshairs for CD12. I did an OPK on CD12 and it was negative. I've been doing OPKs since CD12 and they're all negative (I usually ovulate around CD16). I check my CM daily. Not fertile. I get ovulation pain. Not had it. But my temp has risen.

What is going on?!

Screenshot_20220409-090338_FF App.jpg

Cycles change sometimes. I usually ovulate around CD12, but it’s been as late as CD18 sometimes without any clear reason

I normally O really early around day 12. But this cycle it was day 19. Weird about the opks I’m wondering if u May of missed ure surge because ure chart looks like u have ovulated. FF does the dotted lines when it’s not sure but I’ve had that happen with a few of my charts in the past and I did Ovulate when it said even tho a dotted line. Ure chart looks great.

Your temps could be rising because you're tired/sleep deprived/ stressed/ added new exercise to your daily routine/changed your meal and mealtimes/went on a trip etc.. and you are ovulating later than usual this cycle.

I am 35 weeks pregnant with my 2nd one now.. my LMP was Aug 7, 2021 but doctors didn't take it to be correct when they did my dating because I have ovulated very late(with regular cycles, and regular ovulation around CD 18-19 each month) and that pushed my due date to one week later than predicted. Could be because I'm nearing 30 or could be anything. They considered my ovulation to be around CD 23 or so (I don't know for sure too because I wasn't charting or planning on this pregnancy)

Maybe you ovulated late this cycle but your body temp is messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->