FF confuses me

Pixxie

Mum to 1 little girl
Reaction score
So usually my FF gives me 2 possible days I could get my period, past 3 cycles it has come 2 days before the first day it could be expected, how annoying. It didnt change the day my period was expected. So this time im expecting my period earlier than it says but lo and behold today was the first day i should expect my period and its not here :shrug:

The best bit is I cant decide if its good that its not come earlier than its supposed to or not! lol HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN ITS REALLY COMING!?! :dohh:

I did a test on x-mas morning, bfn, period is TECHNICALLY late but FF thinks otherwise.

does it do this to anyone else? what do you think my chances of a bfp are this month if bfn on FRER 2 days ago (supposed to have a 34 day cycle, on day 33 now)

Thanks if you read all of this! :) xxx

Don't know how long you have been using FF but it takes a while for it to be more accurate on fertile days and AF due days and even then it is only an estimate based on stats. Do you have a link to your chart? You could probably work it out but taking an average of your luteal phase length and counting that number of days forward from your ov day this cycle. Don't know if that makes sense :shrug:

i dont temp, just record my cycle. Ive been using it for 8 months :| xx

How accurate is your O day? Thats what Im thinking is going to be the confusing bit, without temping there is no way of knowing the exact date or how long your luteal phase is, so you could just be Oing earlier hence why af shows up early and now you've got back to a later O date.

I don't know how much FF's stats can be trusted if you don't temp. You will probably just have to take your latest ov date, add your longest LP which will give you a "safe" time to test.

well today is day 34 of my usual 34 day cycle. My period always turns up in the morning so ive got at least until tomorrow morning to cling to hope (FX) Might well have to start temping after witch shows this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->