FF I'm a little confused?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so for Jan, Feb, and April it all has predicted O days and predicted most fertile days. But it has NONE of that for this month, which is, of course, what I want to be looking at, because of course, I would like to know what the h*ll is going on with my predictions and what this program thinks about our chances this month. Should I switch to another app that has PC capability? (no cell, so I need it be able to be accessed from a PC) I'm frustrated. When should I start testing? Does it tell you that? as far as starting PTing?

So Confused,
Amberlynn :shrug:

As far as I know, FF uses whatever data you've entered to predict the next month. So if you haven't entered enough data for last month, it may not give you a very accurate reading this month. If you are TTC, I wouldn't just depend on FF, I would buy a CB OPK, that's what I've been using and it helps tremendously on telling you when you're going to ovulate. I also use FF and it has been giving me pretty accurate readings, it will also tell you when you should take your PT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->