ff wrong about o date i think..plz look

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
I've taken 3 opks today and each time darker..this is the last one was taken after holding my tinkle for less than 3 hours..the pic was taken about 25 minutes after I did it but was pos before that (it says on the box there is a 30 minute limit and not to read after that)

Attachments

• feb 3rd 2010 opk 5-44pm.jpg
    feb 3rd 2010 opk 5-44pm.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 5
Wow hun im totally baffled with all of these pos opk's!!! xxxx

looks pos to me .. i aint held mine in for 1 hour let alone 3 lol so guess im doing it wrong lol ....

I dont get it..I've had temp rise the last 3 days..so if it shoots up more tomorrow ff will still keep my O date the 31st (heck it was the 30th but i changed a temp I knew wasnt right so it took it to the 31st) but if I add the pos opk from today it takes my crosshairs out and wont give me a o date no matter how many high test I put in (I did that just to see what Id get) i guess if I get a good temp rise tomorrow and my body temp through out the day is higher than it has been I'll have to lower temps to put my cross hairs where I know they should be..

I had what looked like another positive the other day also. But I change opk's and it wasn't as dark as the one i first took that i suposivly ovulated with. So i'm just gonna ignore it and keep testing. I know your not suppose to test after you + but I want to be on the safe side. Good Luck!

that is a different test than the other ones I got pos on! It is still pos this morning so I'll keep doing them and see what happens. and the other ones I only got one pos when I had done 3 on those days! here is this mornings test its the same pic I just auto adjusted one and not the other becasue I took the pis in my bathroom and it was to bright! I think I caught it going up yesterday and am catching it going down today..

Attachments

• feb 4th 3-44am opk.jpg
    feb 4th 3-44am opk.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • opk 3-44am 2-4-2010.jpg
    opk 3-44am 2-4-2010.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads