Fiancé and I are having a lot of Obvious Symptoms aLittle Insight Please

ParadiseDust

Reaction score
<3

Well, I am pretty dxmn sure I'm pregnant this time around. According to taking two pregnancy tests as well as going to the GYN. I just want to be sure that things are actually for real and for sure!. So, these are the symptoms that (we) have been having for the past 3.5wks or so...MS-now mainly at night, headaches, fatigue-really badly. As for symptoms I have been having (alone), along with those, they are...nagging pain in lower abdomen area, darken areolas, heavy boobs, and bleeding/swollen gums.
So now, it is seeming kind of obvious that we have a baby otw, however, I am just wondering are we jumping to conclusions too quickly or is this really reality and when should we start to tell the family (that is if they don't start suspecting first)?.
Oh yeah, and we also made love two days before I ovulated and the day after I ovulated...so, more than likely we're preggi huh?. Lol :D

I appreciate all comments :)

I'm confused by your post lol are you saying you got positive tests and the pregnancy confirmed by your gyn? If so then yes lovely this is definitely reality and telling family all depends on you and how far along you are or want to be when telling family? Mine journey to conceiving was a very stressful one and my family were very close with my husband and I on our journey so we told them right away but everyone is different some don't till they are 12 weeks

if you have had it confirmed by a doctor hun then its for real

as for everything else, well its up to you but my husband and I have chosen not to tell anyone about any of our pregnancies till we are past 12 wks as I have a history of miscarriage so to save getting everyone excited just to have the pregnancy fail before 12 wks its best for us to wait till we are sure its a sticky one

Thanks lynnikins,
I, too, also have a history of miscarriage. Although it is sad it's something that happens. 12 wks does sound like the better time to begin to tell our family members who haven't already assumed the somewhat obvious.
<3 Goodluck on your journey throughout Motherhood <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->