fiance and i dont get along 3 weeks left

hertelbrian

Reaction score
my fiance and i are having a seriously rough time.

to preface - we dated for 3 months then got pregnant. she moved in and in february i proposed. in the past few months its gotten very bad between us. no matter what i do i cant please her. she sees everything i do as a negative. ive taken care of both of us financially, and i believe that i'm doing more than a lot of guys would be doing in my situation.

her family loves me and actually tells her she needs to straighten up or she's going to lose me.
i feel beat up all the time and extremly frustrated ... i can honestly say i'm a decent person who tries to please her.

i demanded we go into counsling and have been for a month... but its not working so far. my fiance seems to ignore the advice that the counsler gives us and is just not reasonable.

i'm fearful that she's pushing me so far away that we just have no hope

a month ago i actually reccommended that we take a break to gather perspective on the situation - kind of a see how good life really is and we shouldnt fight all the time. but her response was 'if we do this were done forever' and i want to see my daughter born... so i backed down.

i'm lost and dont know what to do... we fight more nights than we dont... and they go on for hours and hours..

please help...
i know that pregnancy hormones are bad... but this seems over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->