Fibroids and ovarian cysts

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Afternoon all

I had an early scan last week due to bleeding and awful pains. I was convinced I was having a MC!

EPU was fantastic, baby was totally fine, saw the heartbeat and measured 6+5 so a little while to go until my dating scan.

During my scan the nurse said I had a fibroid that was 3mm and on ovarian cysts (can't remember the size) and it was probably the fibroid causing the pain and bleeding.

Anyone else experienced fibroids during pregnancy?

X

Hi I haven't experienced fibroids but I had a ovarian cyst when I was pregnant with my daughter. I dont remember having any bleeding but I was in agony on one side. I had only found out I was pregnant the day b4 and when I went to hospital they thought I was having a ectopic pregnancy. Turned out I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant and I had a cyst.
I had to have a few scans during the first trimester to measure the cyst. It did get quite big but by 14 weeks it was gone.
So glad it wasnt a Misscarige hon they are horrible.
Good luck with the rest of ure pregnancy

Hi I haven't experienced fibroids but I had a ovarian cyst when I was pregnant with my daughter. I dont remember having any bleeding but I was in agony on one side. I had only found out I was pregnant the day b4 and when I went to hospital they thought I was having a ectopic pregnancy. Turned out I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant and I had a cyst.
I had to have a few scans during the first trimester to measure the cyst. It did get quite big but by 14 weeks it was gone.
So glad it wasnt a Misscarige hon they are horrible.
Good luck with the rest of ure pregnancy

Thanks for the reply and glad all turned out well for you.

I've got a gyne appointment next week as they will monitor it to see if its growing.

The midwife told me that if I need the cyst or fibroids removed then i'll wait to wait until i've given birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->