Fibromyalgia?

Ashtong

Reaction score
Hey girls! Just wondering if you or anyone you know is pregnant or TTC with fibro?

Hello, I have m.e . I know it's very close in symptoms but not the same. Are you asking because you suffer from fibro?
X

I sure am! My doc had me come off all my meds so it's more annoying than usual haha

Ah that's not good! How are you finding bding all the time? Sorry if that is too personal lol x

Haha no it's fine! It's hard but I'm on prenatals so that makes me feel a little better haha I'm just trying to remember its gonna be worth it. I just hope it happens soon

I know how you feel, dh is really understanding and knows sometimes he needs to do all the work lol! It will be very worth it!

With m.e alot of studies show an almost complete recover during pregnancy, something to do with the hormones produced. Obviously it comes back again after but I'm looking forward to 9 months of feeling good! X

My doctor said I should feel better too! Which is really nice to hear lol it's just getting there lol

My OH has fibro. Im just curious how youre doing off your meds? he has the odd day where he feels alright but for the most part hes basically debilitated without his meds. i must say youre a tough chick... best of luck

I'm actually doing a lot better than I thought I would! My sleep schedule is really really bad but I don't work so it's really not that big of a deal. But about twice a week I have a bad day where I could give up and go on my meds lol it's hard but it's doable. All the women in the family have fibro and they say excercising really helps them! And thanks so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->